Sarathi Parivahan Sewa State-Wise Apply Online: The Sarathi Parivahan Sewa portal is initiated by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highway (MoRTH) under the aegis of the central government. This portal helps the government to take further steps toward digitization, which is the aim of the Modi government for a better India. The above line is written down because people who want to apply for a new driving license and try to avoid physically moving to the RTO office, now from this paravian portal they can easily apply through online mode.
From this post, the applicant would come to know how to apply for a new driving licence, what the procedure is if my DL has lost, what to do after the licence expiry, and what the fees for different driving license conditions are. A candidate who wants to apply for DL offline, we assure you that by reading this article, he will easily apply through online mode. Candidates from different states can apply for online driving licenses. In the middle of the article, you will find the respective states where you can apply through this Sarathi Parivahan Portal.
Saarthi Parivahan Seva Portal Service – Overview
|Portal Initiated by
|Government of India
|Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
|Name of the portal
|Sarthi Parivahan Sewa
|Citizens of India(within the national boundaries)
|Motive of the portal
|Providing Driving License to Drive two-wheeler/three-wheeler/four wheeler(any private or commercial vehicle)
|Advantages of the portal
|A step towards digitization/save time and paper
|Scheme expired on
|Not get expired
Benefits of the Parivahan Sarathi Sewa Portal
- Applicants 18 years of age who want to get a driver’s license can apply online by directly visiting the official portal.
- From this portal government also provides the facility to apply for a new Aadhaar card and passport.
- The candidate is free from the red-tapism of govt. and create transparency in the department as no longer paperwork is required to apply for DL.
- The main benefit of this portal is that the candidate cannot depend on the broker.
- This portal is an initiative to act against corruption.
- The money will be saved because of no broker no commission.
Procedure to apply for New Learner’s License on Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Portal
- Candidates have to start by visiting the official portal parivahan.gov.in
- Select the state you want to apply in the new tab open on your screen.
- In the menu bar on the left-most, click on learner license and then hit on Application for new learner license as you can see in the image given below.
- Then the general instructions page will open, and tap the continue option.
- Now don’t forget to click on “applicant does not hold driving learning license.
- Enter all the required details for the process and simply click on the submit button.
- You will get the application number and password, again login to the page, and upload the original documents for verification. The documents are Passport size photo, Address Proof, PAN card, Aadhaar Card, Medical Certificate, the signature of the candidate.
- Now the candidate has to book a Test slot by entering their registration number and password.
- Now, the last step is to submit the respective fees for the new learner license. Before that, take a view of the fees given below.
|Type of vehicle
|Fee for authoritative procedure
|Fee for the test
|1st class vehicle
|2nd class vehicle (two wheelers/LMVcars)
- Candidates have to select the E-Payment option for their respective payment mode, insert their login details, and click on pay now.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Offline procedure for applying for Driving license
- In order for the offline procedure, candidates have to visit the regional transport office(RTO) and thereby ask for the licensing department.
- Candidate has to buy an application annexure and fill it out along with attaching the Xerox copy of the required documents.
- Pay the license and testing fees, authority will share you the details regarding DL test.
- After the DL test, your driving will be tested, and if all is good. Authority will give you a temporary receipt and call on the given date to issue the original driver’s license.
Services Offered by Sarathi Parivahan Sewa portal
|License for the expired class
|New Learner’s Driving Licence
|Services like renewal, duplicate for driving license
|Search Application number.
|For canceling application
|License application status
Detail procedure to cancel driving license application
- The basic step is to visit the official portal sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
- On the home, the candidate must select the state where the license is issued.
- Then move to the apply online there the cancel application link is mentioned on that menu bar.
- Enter the application number and date of birth that you get while applying.
- After submitting, you will get an OTP. In your registered mobile number, insert the OTP in the block that asks for the same.
- A cancellation note of the application will be sent to your inbox.
mparivahan Mobile Application
To upgrade the portal, the government takes one step ahead to ease the applicants’ work. The mparivahan application is a mobile application that is developed by authoritative software developers. In terms of privacy is not to be leaked in any conditions assured by the government. The application is made available in the Play Store. Thereby, you can download and enter your registration number to avail of all the services provided in the Sarathi Parivahan portal.
Direct links to apply for DL New Application State wise
Hope you gather all useful information related to Sarathi parivahan sewa. If any questions arise, ask us in the comment section. You will get a reply as soon as possible.
Important FAQs related to Sarathi Parivahan Seva Portal
What is the validity of the New driving license?
The validity of the license is 15 years from the date of issue.
What is the procedure to make a duplicate license?
The candidate can make a duplicate driving licence by simply visiting the official portal, and there, he has to upload the FIR of losing his driver’s license and pay a fee of Rs 400 to issue another one.
Does the Mparivahan application provide all services like the Sarathi Parivahan Portal?
Yes, you can easily avail yourself of the benefits of RTO from your smartphone.