Rajasthan Public Service Commission has announced a recruitment driver for Assistant Professor. Applications are available for applicants with Master’s and PhD Degrees and have cleared the NET Exam (exempted for PhD holders). The online application link for RPSC Assistant Profesor Recruitment will be live starting January 22, 2024.
Applicants must submit their application before the deadline of February 21, 2024. Please note that the authority will only accept applications through their online portal; submissions via another mode will not be considered.
Moreover, to complete the RPSC Assistant Professor application procedure, applicants must pay a fee per their categories. Get all the details about the recruitment in the following article.
RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2024
Under the Assistant Professor recruitment drive, RPSC aims to fill the 200 vacant posts in the department. Interested applicants must fulfil the eligibility details as prescribed in the recruitment notification. So, applicants must read the RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Notification before applying.
Selection for the posts goes through the Written exam and interview. So, after accepting the application online, the authority will conduct its exam online.
RPSC Recruitment Details for Assistant Professor Post
|Advertisement released on
|12 January 2024
|22 January to 21 February 2024
|UR/EWS/BC/OBC (Non Creamy): 600 INR
Other Categories: 400 INR
|Application Edit Date
|within 10 days of the application last date
|Application Correction Charges
|Masters, NET, and PhD Degree Holder
|Minimum 21 and Maximum 40 Years
|Written Exam and Interview
|<Mode of Application>
|RPSC Official Portal address
Rajasthan Assistant Professor Vacancy Details
RPSC Assistant Professor Eligibility Criteria
Anyone who fulfills the given conditions may apply for the assistant professor post.
- As of 01.01.2025, the minimum age of the applicants is 21, and the maximum is 40 years.
- Per the norms, the reserved category applicants will surely get a relaxation in upper age.
- Master’s degree with 55% marks from a recognised university.
- Along with this, they must have cleared the NET Exam.
- However, candidates who have a Ph.D. degree shall be exempted from the NET Exam criteria.
- Knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri scripts and Rajasthani Culture.
Interested in: Bihar BPSC Agriculture Recruitment 2024 Notification
How to apply online for RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2024?
Rajasthan Public Service Commission will only accept applications for the given posts online. You must apply before its deadline. Before submitting the application form, read the important guidelines and instructions mentioned. Prepare your list of scanned documents and pay the fee per your category.
In case of any correction in the submitted application form applicant need to pay a fee of Rs 500. By following the steps, you can submit the Assistant Professor application easily.
- Open the RPSC Official website.
- Now, on the home page, tap on the Apply Online tab.
- This will redirect you to a new window.
- You must first register in the portal with your basic details if you are a new user.
- Meanwhile, those who registered already may enter their login details.
- Enter all the details asked in the application fee.
- Pay the application fee accordingly.
- Once the application form is submitted, download its submitted copy for future reference.
RPSC Assistant Professor Application Fee
|Fee to be paid
|Unreserved/ BC and OBC (Creamy Layer)
|SC/ST/OBC/BC (Non Creamy Layer)/EWS/PWBD
RPSC Assistant Professor Selection Procedure
- Based on the 1) written examination and 2) Interview, the authority will shortlist the applicants.
- For the written examination, RPSC will conduct the exam online.
- Applicants whose application form and fee are received by the deadline are invited for this online test.
- Authority prepares a merit list for the interview on securing the minimum qualifying marks.
- Minimum 40% in each paper and 36% in aggregate.
- Three times the total advertised vacancies, applicants were shortlisted for an interview.
- In the written examination, applicants must appear for three papers, as mentioned.
|Subject Concerned with the post
|Subject Concerned with the post
|General Studies of Rajasthan
What is the last date to submit an application for RPSC Assistant Professor Posts?
Per the notification, applicants may apply for the post by 21 February 2024.
Can I make changes after submitting the RPSC Application for an assistant professor?
Yes, the applicants made the changes, but they must pay a fee of Rs 500.
What is the selection procedure for Rajasthan Assistant Professor Posts?
The authority will conduct a written exam and interview to select the applicants.
Who can apply for RPSC Assistant Profesor Posts?
Anyone who possesses a Master’s and Ph.D. degree along with cleared NET Exam.
When will the authority conduct the assistant professor online test?
The authority will share the examination date details later.