The government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a scheme for the upliftment of the farmers of the state. This scheme was launched on 15th October 2019 as YSR RYTHU BHAROSA scheme. This scheme was also present in their election campaign. With this scheme, the Jagan Mohan Reddy government plans to solve the problems of the farmers. Under this scheme, the Andhra Pradesh government will provide monetary assistance to the farmers. This scheme will provide 13,500 Rupees per family related to farming in the state.
Read this full article to know step by step details of everything related to this scheme.
Details of YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023
|Content of the scheme||Details of the scheme|
|Name||YSR Rythu Bharosa|
|Beneficiary state||Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary people||SC/ST, BC and MINORITY category farmers.|
|Scheme started||15 October 2019|
|1st installment released||May|
|2nd installment date||October|
|3rd installment date||January|
|Amount to be transferred||13,500|
|Website||YSR Rythu Bharosa|
Payment status of YSR RYTHU BHAROSA LIST 2023
The government of Andhra Pradesh will release the payment to each farmer family of the state in three installments in a Financial year. YSR RYTHU BHAROSA provides financial aid to the farmers of the state during three main agricultural seasons. The first one is KHARIF, second is RABI, and the third one is SANKRANTHI.
- During KHARIF season, the farmer families will get Rupees 7,500.
- While in the RABI season, 4,000 rupees will be provided to each beneficiary.
- On SANKRANTHI, the government of Andhra Pradesh will give Rupees 2000 to each farmer who has registered themselves into this scheme.
How to check Payment Status of YSR RYTHU BHAROSA
Though, the government of Andhra Pradesh sends monetary help to every farmer related to the scheme. But, if you want to check the status of your payment, you can follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Visit the official website of the scheme www.ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- Click on the Know Your Status and then the Payment Status tab on the top of the page to proceed.
3. Once the new page is open, fill in your ADHAAR number registered and click on the submit button.
4. Now you can check your payment status of the YSR RYTHU BHAROSA scheme.
Benefits of YSR RYTHU BHAROSA scheme
There are several benefits one can get from this scheme. A total amount of 67,500 will be provided to each farmer family in a tenure of 5 years. 13,500 every year will be transferred.
- The farmers of the state will get their loans at a rate of 0% interest.
- A free electricity for 9 hours per day will be provided to the farmers.
- Borewell facilities is their for the farmers.
- All the projects related to the state government’s irrigation will be completed in the state.
- The government had further promised to inaugurate several cold storages in the state.
- The government will pay one part of the premium related to the insurance.
Farmers list of YSR RYTHU BHAROSA
During the election times the Jagan Mohan Reddy government of Andhra Pradesh has promised to help the farmer families of the state by providing them the financial aid along with PMKVY. There are total 66,54,891 farmers in the state who own their own lands and according to the concerning authorities of this scheme. The amounts of the scheme will be directly transferred to the accounts of the eligible farmers via Direct Bank Transfer (D.B.T.).
How to check the farmers list under YSR RYTHU BHAROSA scheme
Mentioned below are several steps you can follow to access and watch the YSR RYTHU BHAROSA farmer list.
- Visit the official website of the YSR RYTHU BHAROSA
- On the top of your right hand side click on the ‘LOG IN’ button
- A new page will open asking about your username and login password.
- A page like this, showing your data will open afterwards.
- Enter your account number to see your name in the list by clicking on the search box.
- Click on the Edit button to see your details at the end of the column.
- Now, you will be able to see the beneficiary detail as well as the land details.
Criteria of eligibility for YSR RYTHU BHAROSA
Below are some of the eligibility criteria to benefit by the YSR RYTHU BHAROSA scheme of the Andhra Pradesh government:-
- Those who are applying for this scheme must be permanent residents of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Small marginal and agricultural tenants are also eligible to get the benefits of this scheme.
- Those who are applying for this YS RYTHU BHAROSA must own a 5 acres of cultivated land.
- You must be related to the agriculture sector of Andhra Pradesh to avail the benefits of it.
Rythu Bharosa Kendras and Helpline number.
The farmers who want to buy the best quality fertilizers and seeds for a better cultivation can visit to any of the 10,641 Rythu kendras and avail it. Or they can call 1100 or 1902 for any help and assistance.
You can check the status of RYthu Bharosa payment by visiting the official website of YSR RYTHU BHAROSA and click on the ‘know your status’ button there. You will be guided further automatically as soon as you keep putting the information asked. For more and full details of it, consider reading this article.
The Andhra Pradesh government had already mentioned that the PMKVY amount will be included in the YSR RYTHU YOJANA amount. So you will not be getting separate amounts, but one including both.
No, one should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh to enjoy the benefits of YSR RYTHU BHAROSA by the Jagan Mohan Reddy Rued government.
The concerned authority of YSR RYTHU BHAROSA has also declared 2 helpline numbers if in case anyone needs assistance at any point of time. 1100 and 1902 are the respective helpline numbers. You can call upon them for your queries and related help.