Rythu Bandhu Status 2021 | www.rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in | www.treasury.telangana.gov.in | Link Download | KCR | Latest News | https//ifmis.telangana.gov.in/rythu bandhu status | Telangana Gov in Amount | Bank Details Form | Application Form In Telugu Pdf
The state govt. of Telangana had introduced the Rythu Bandhu scheme (Agriculture Investment Support Scheme) for the welfare of the farmers in the state. The scheme was launched by the chief minister of Telangana k. Chandrashekhar Rao. The main motive of the scheme is to save the farmer from the debt trap. A total budget of 12,000 crores has been allotted in 2018-19 for the scheme. By this scheme, govt initiates Investment Support in agricultural and horticulture activities. The govt. grants 4000/– per acre to each farmer to purchase production inputs seeds, fertilizer, pesticides, and other production equipment.
Rythu Bandhu Status 2021
The largest beneficiary of this scheme is the most famous district of Telangana i.e. Nalgonda District with approx. 4.3 lacks farmers that plow around 10.70 acres of field. The scheme also waives off the loans of tenants and landless farmers.
Here, In this article, you can gather all scheme related details and steps to check the latest scheme status scroll down the page for the details RYTHU BANDHU status 2021.
Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2021- Overview
|Scheme Name||Rythu Bandhu Scheme|
|Article||Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary Status 2021|
|Scheme Initiated by||Telangana state government|
|Name of the Department||Treasuries and Accounts Department|
|Scheme Launched||Telangana State|
|Beneficiaries of Scheme||Farmers of Telangana State|
|Benefits of the Scheme||Monetary Benefits|
LATEST UPDATE: Despite lockdown the Telangana govt. grant 7000 crores for Kharif crops for rythu bandu and govt. also going to enact 12000 crore harvest advance waiver.
In the current financial year, the beneficiaries records of 6.1 lack in the portion of crop credit waiver. Other than Mr.Harish Rao assured that he will make the provision to grant rs 5000 per acre.
Eligibility Criteria of Rythu Bandhu Telangana 2021
Reader should go through the following points to know the eligibility of Rythu Bandhu 2021.
- Farmers must be from the district of telangana.
- Land must be acquired with the farmer.
- The farmer must be small or marginal.
- The benefit of scheme can not be leveraged by commercial farmers.
Documents Needed for Availing of Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2021
- Aadhar card of the beneficiary.
- Voter id of the beneficiary.
- Pan card of the beneficiary.
- Land acquired(ownership)papers.
- Caste Certificate of Beneficiary.
- Below poverty line(BPL) Certificate of the beneficiary.
- Bank details of the beneficiary (for direct transfer of benefit)
- Resident Proof of the Beneficiary.
Banks Participating in Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2021
Banks play a very important role in implementation of any scheme of the government to direct benefit transfer in accounts of farmers. The following are the banks which participating in Rythu Bandu Scheme are:-
|State Bank of India||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Canara Bank||Corporation Bank|
|Syndicate Bank||IDBI Bank|
|Telangana Grameen Bank||AP Grameen Vikas Bank|
Crops Covered Under Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2021
|Crops||Lands in Acres|
|Sugar Cane||67,438 acres|
|Other Crops||54,353 acres|
Rythu Bandhu Telangana Insurance (Bima) Scheme
The Rythu Bandhu Bima gives financial security and relief to the members of the family in case of farmer’s death. The Rythu Bandhu insurance policy gives an financial aid of Rs 5 lack within a time span of 10 days after the demise of farmer. The insurance of this policy paid by the state govt. of Telangana on behalf of the beneficiary, it isb also mention that the farmer who apply for the scheme will be able to opt for this Rythu Bima policy.
How to Download the Rythu Bandhu Mobile App 2021
- The very first step is to open the official website of the Rythu Bandhu (AISS).
- Then on the official page, there is an option of “Download Mobile Application ” click on that option.
- The application will start downloading as you can see in your notification bar.
- After the application is downloaded you can easily install in your mobile
How to check Rythu Bandhu Online Status 2021
If you want to check rythu bandu online application status 2021 you can go through these simple steps given below:-
- Readers have to start by visiting the official site of Rythu Bandhu scheme
- Then in official page, click on the Rythu Bandhu scheme 2021.
- Candidates have to fill the year and PPB number.
- Submit the details which you have filled in.
- After a moment the application status will appear on your screen.
- Check all the details carefully and take a print out for future reference.
Benefits and specification of Rythu Bandhu (farmer welfare scheme) 2021
- The motive of this scheme to provide financial aid to the farmers for various agricultural activities.
- The total financial assistance of 4000 per acre is given to the farmers.
- Along with this assistance, the Telangana state govt also provides free insecticides, pesticides, etc.
- To avail, the benefit of the scheme Telangana state farmer can register themselves by filling up application in online or offline mode.
- The current status shows that more than 60 lakh farmers come under this scheme in the current financial year.
- Earlier to 10 June 2020 a budget of 7000 crores for Kharif crops has been allocated for the scheme by the state govt of Telangana.
- If farmers do not follow the cropping pattern according to govt. instructions they can not avail the benefit.
- By this scheme, the financial condition of farmers will get better and they will become self-reliant.
Facts/Figures of Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2021
Helpline Number Rythu Bandhu
D-Block, Fateh Maidan, Basheer Bagh, Nearby Nizam College, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001
- Contact No. -040 2338 3520
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The candidate will get 4000*4=16000 under Rythu Bandhu scheme 2021.
No, You are not eligible to take benefit or this scheme.
You can directly access the Rythu Bandhu status by visiting the official site .rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in
The money is given through a cheque. The Agriculture Extention Officer(AEO) will review all arrangements related to cheques.