UIIC AO Recruitment 2024: The government-owned leading public sector general insurance company, United India Insurance Company, is looking for 250 young and dynamic candidates for scale I administrative officer positions (generalist). However, the posts mentioned are indicative and can be increased or decreased by the company as needed. These positions are to be filled across India, mainly in the southern and western parts of the country.
So, if you are interested and want to be part of such an esteemed organisation, you can apply for UIIC AO Recruitment online through their career portal uiic.co.in. Its online application link is active and will remain open until January 23, 2024. Read the article below for more details about the UIIC Recruitment for AO posts.
UIIC AO Recruitment 2024 Notification
Any Indian Citizens (male and female), including ex-servicemen, can apply for this UIIC Administrative Officer post. The only mode of application submission is online. Applications received by the authority via any other means will not be accepted. Shortlisted applicants will be posted in any part of the country. Initially, they will be posted for five years, and no application for transfer during this period will be entertained.
The basic pay for the posts is 50,000 plus, and gross monthly pay, including all benefits, is approximately 88,000 p.m. in metropolitan cities. The selection of the candidates is based on performance in the entrance test and interview. But the big question is, what are the eligibility and age criteria for UIIC AO Recruitment? To know about reading the upcoming section.
Interested in Army Agniveer Recruitment 2024 Notification
UIIC Recruitment 2024: Overview
|United India Insurance Company Limited
|Administrative Officer (Generalist)
|UIIC AO Vacancies
|Indian Nationals, Ex-Servicemen (Male & Female)
|Education Qualification (As of 31.12.2023)
|Bachelor’s Degree with 60% (55% for SC & ST)
Knowledge of computer
|21 to 30 years
|Application Closing Date
|23 January 2024
|Last Date to print submitted application
|7 February 2024
|8 January to 23 January 2024
|1000 INR plus GST for other categories
250 INR plus GST for SC/ST/PWBD
|Online Objective Test and Interview
Eligibility Criteria for UIIC AO Posts
Anyone who may fulfil the eligibility conditions mentioned in the recruitment notification can be a part of this recruitment recruitment.
Education Qualification: Applicants with bachelor’s degrees (on or before 31 December 2023) are eligible, but…
- They must secure 60% marks in the examination. However, a relaxation of 5% will be given to SC and ST applicants.
- The knowledge of computers is a must for all.
- Anyone who appeared for the examination or completed their examination after 31 December 2023 is not eligible for this drive.
Age Limit: Not only the education criteria but also the age limit is important for any recruitment drive. If we talk about this, the applicant’s minimum and maximum age should be 21 and 30 years. It means the applicants should not be born before 01.01.1994 and after 31.12.2002.
Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to the reserved category applicants as per the government norms (to know in detail, read the notification provided below).
How to apply online for UIIC AO Recruitment 2024?
The application submission mode is online; applicants may apply for the UIIC Recruitment from their portal uiic.co.in, whose brief process is discussed below.
- First, Open the UIIC website on your browser (uiic.co.in).
- Scroll down to the footer and select the recruitment tab.
- Tap the AO Recruitment link and press the “Apply Online” tab open in the next window.
- Tap on the “New Registration” and provide your basic details.
- Once registered successfully, log in with the details shared by the authority.
- Fill out the complete form and upload the required documents in the space given.
- Pay the applicant fee (online via the given means) per your category.
- Preview the application form before final submission to ensure there are no discrepancies.
- Please submit the form and generate its printout for reference purposes.
Submit here UIIC AO Recruitment online Application (Active Now)
List of documents required during the form submission
- Photograph (10-20 kb)
- Signature (10-20kb)
- Left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink (size not mentioned).
- A hand-written declaration on white paper with a black pen whose text is given below.
I, _ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the
application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
UIIC Recruitment Application Fee
The application fee for the recruitment varies as per the category of the applicants. You can pay the application fee online via debit/credit/online/mobile wallets. Once the payment is completed, an e-receipt will be generated. Non-generation of e-receipt indicates payment failure.
- All applicants other than SC/ST/PWBD must pay 1000 INR and 250 INR for SC/ST applicants.
- Service charges and GST will be applicable.
- The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Selection process for UIIC AO Recruitment
Authority will test the applicant’s calibre by conducting a two-stage examination for recruitment. First, they will invite the applicants to appear for an online MCQ test whose date and time will be informed of the due course time. Those who secured the required cut-off marks category-wise will be called for the second stage of the recruitment, which is the interview. A scribe facility will be provided to PWBD applicants.
In the online test, applicants must answer the 200 questions in a given composite time of 2 hours (120 minutes). The test will comprise five sections, namely.
- Reasoning 
- English 
- Quantitative Aptitude 
- General Awareness 
- Computer knowledge 
All questions will have one mark each, with a penalty for a wrong answer.
What is the last date to apply for UIIC AO Recruitment 2024?
Eligible candidates may submit their application online by 23 January 2024.
What is the education qualification for UIIC AO Recruitment?
Anyone having a bachelor’s degree with a 60% mark may apply for the post.
How will candidates be shortlisted for UIIC AO Posts?
Applicants must clear an Online test and interview to be selected for the posts.
What is the pay scale for UIIC AO Posts?
The basic pay scale for the post is 50925, with a gross pay of 88,000 p.m.