Vinoba Bhave University Results for various UG and PG Courses are now available. You can download them online from the University Portal. You can access the university results with the help of the Registration Number. In case of dissatisfaction, you can submit a request for revaluation. Students must submit a revaluation application form and a fee for each paper. Meanwhile, students whose results are due and not available may expect it in the near future. So, do visit the University result portal for regular updates.
Vinoba Bhave University Result 2024
The students who have taken an examination for UG PG courses are requested to check the University’s official website, as the Vinoba Bhave University Result 2024 results will be declared soon. If the student finds any discrepancy with the marks obtained in the examination, then he/she should apply for the re-evaluation process and a suggested fee. Students can submit their application forms to their respective colleges at the University Examination Department before the deadline date of the re-evaluation process.
- B.Sc Result 2024
- B.A Result 2024
- B.Com Result 2024
- University Result 2024
- BBA Result 2024
- MA Result 2024
- BCA Result 2024
- B.Ed Result 2024
Download Vinoba Bhave University Result Result
The university announced the results online at its official portal. So it is important for the students to access the same from their only. Anyone who tries to access the result from an unauthorised portal may compromise their personal details. Below we have share the steps and a link through which you can download the VBU result easily.
- First of all, visit the University Official Portal.
- Now, under the examination, select the Result tab on the Home page.
- This opens a new page where applicants must choose their course and other details.
- After this, enter the roll and registration numbers as they appear on the admit card.
- Press the submit tab, and your result on your screen will appear.
- Check the result and status carefully and proceed as you like.
Vinoba Bhave Revaluation Process
- The individual student results are measured based on marks obtained in the internal examination and end-semester examination given below:
- 30 marks for internal evaluation
- 70 marks for yearend semester exams
- The internal assessment for the theory paper will be based on the mid-year semester examination which is conducted by the examination authority in March and August, if any student misses an examination then he /she can put a special request to the principal to conduct a mid-semester examination by paying the required fees.
- The maximum time to evaluate the answer sheet internally is 15 working days from the date of conducting a particular subject examination.
- Re-evaluation of the marks obtained in the semester examination is generally not allowed, but a student can ask for scrutiny of the marks by making a special request and paying fees within 15 days from the date the result is published.
- In the process of scrutiny, the evaluator will check that any question left unmarked or marks given to any question is wrong.
Interested in: Mumbai University UG and PG Course Result
Frequently Asked Question
What is the official website to check the VBU Examination result?
Students may download their result from www.vbu.ac.in.
Can we apply for the Re-evaluation to recheck the answer sheet obtained in the examination?
One can ask for the scrutiny of the marks obtained in the exam by putting a special request to the principal with some amount of fixed fee set by the examination board.
What are the details printed on the result sheet?
The result sheet will contain details like roll number, candidate name, subject, marks obtained in the exam, and result status.