Kashmir University Result for various UG and PG courses is now available. Students who appeared for the recent examination may download it online from www.kashmiruniversity.net. Students may access their results through roll number, name and registration number. However, only a few course results are announced, and the remaining course results will be declared soon. Anyone unhappy with the result may apply for the revaluation, whose application and details are uploaded on the University Portal.
Kashmir University Result 2024
Students have to enter their login details to check their university results. The university will not send any kind of post to the students who cleared the exams. The University will also release the Merit List of the courses, which will be available in pdf format. The application form and submission of fees to take admission next semester will be done online. The result of each course, semester and year is declared separately on the website.
Kashmir University Result 2024
|Odd/Even Sem Exams
|UG, PG, Research & Doctorate programmes
|Announcement of Result
How to download Kashmir University Odd/Even Sem results
Students may download their Kashmir University results by following the steps below.
- Proceed toward the official website of Kashmir University kashmiruniversity.net.
- Click on the ‘Results’ option present on the left-hand side of the page under the column of ‘Links’.
- Choose the way you want to check your course results.
- After choosing the way, you can see the long list of results.
- Search for your course name and click on the ‘View’ option.
- A web page will get open.
- Now you can enter details through which you want to check your results i.e. roll number/name/registration number.
- Select the college name and click on the ‘Print’ button.
- Your results will be available on a new page.
- Verify all the details and download the results.
- B.Sc Result 2024
- B.A Result 2024
- B.Com Result 2024
- University Result 2024
- BBA Result 2024
- MA Result 2024
- BCA Result 2024
- B.Ed Result 2024
As we all know, the results of most of the programmes are now available. Along with this, the revaluation details also avaialble. Students have to be responsible and visit the website often to check any kind of notifications related to Re-evaluation & supplementary exams. University has also released the results of the Backlog exams.
Procedure to check Kashmir University Re-evaluation Results
- Select this link kashmiruniversity.net.
- You will arrive on the official Home Page of Kashmir University.
- On the right-hand side of the page, you will see a column of ‘Links’.
- Under that column, there will be multiple options.
- Click on Re-Evaluations’.
- A page will appear on the screen.
- Resul list appear on your screen.
- Click on the ‘Select’ option present on the right hand of the page.
- Click on the ‘Find’ option.
- Your re-evaluation result will appear on the screen.
- Download the result and take out its printout for future evidence.
What is the time limit to submit the Re-evaluation application form?
You can submit it within 15 days of the availability.
Is there any application fees for Revaluation application form?
Students have to pay Rs. 500 per subject/paper while submitting the application form.
Who will check the Re-evaluation answer sheet of the students?
The faculty of another department will check the answer sheet of the subjects/papers which has been submitted for re-evaluation.