Indian Navy has advertised a notification for the 10+2 (B.Tech) cadet entry scheme (permanent commissioned), whose course will commence in July 2024. Interested male and female applicants who want to join the Indian Naval Academy for a four-year B.Tech program (executive and technical branch) must submit their application online. The application link for the Indian Navy 10+2 B.tech entry course will start on January 6, 2024 onwards.
Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme 2024
As mentioned in the notification, only 35 brilliant minds will be shortlisted for the Navy B.Tech entry scheme. Thus, applicants must meet all the guidelines the authority shares in their notification. Out of 35 vacancies, 10 places will be reserved for female applicants. However, the number of vacancies is tentative and could be changed depending on the availability of slots.
Selection cadets will be inducted for a four-year B.Tech programme, and the authority will bear the entire cost of their training, books, and study material.
So if you were born between 2 Jan 2005 and 1 July 2007, passed the Intermediate exam with 70% marks in PCM and 50% marks in English, and appeared in JEE Mains 2023, you are eligible to apply. Further details about the Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme are given below.
10+2 B.tech entry Nay Jan 2024 Notification: Overview
|Application Start from
|January 6, 2024
|Last date to apply online
|January 20, 2024
|12th pass from a recognised board
Appeared in JEE Mains 2023
|2 Jan 2005 and 1 July 2007
|35 (10 for female)
|Executive and Technical
|Degree Awarded By
|Jawahar Lal Nehru University
Eligibility for Naval Academy B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme
- As reiterated, applicants who clear 10+2 from a recognized board secured at least 70% marks in PCM and at least 50% marks in English (either in 10th or 12th class).
- Such applicants must have also appeared for the JEE Main 2023 (B.E/B.Tech).
Selection Procedure for Navy 10+2 B.tech Entry Course
The authority will prepare a selection list based on the Common Rank List issued by the NTA. Such shortlisted applicants will have to undergo an interview and be further shortlisted for a medical examination. This interview will be held in Bangalore, Bhopal, Kolkata, and Vishakhapatnam from March 2024.
- Shortlisted applicants will be informed about their SSB Interview via email and SMS.
- A merit list of shortlisted applicants will be prepared based on the SSB marks.
- Those declared medically fit are subject to police verification and character authenticity.
How to apply online for the Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme 2024?
- Read the instructions given carefully before applying.
- Candidates must register and submit their application form at the recruitment website http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Before applying, keep the relevant documents ready.
- Fill in the fields carefully and upload the documents to their given place.
- Mention your Email ID and Phone number correctly because further recruitment details will only be provided via these two methods.
- For any documents which are not readable or legible, such applicants are liable for rejection.
- Application, once submitted, will be considered final, and no changes will be allowed thereof.
Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Course Scheme 2024: Link
|Available From 6 Jan 2024
|Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme Jan 2024 Notification
|Navy Recruitment Portal
Navy B.Tech Entry Special Scheme application for the July 2024 Course will end on.
Its application will remain available till 20 January 2024.
Who can apply for Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme?
12th Pass applicants with 70% marks in PCM and who appeared for the JEE mains 2023 exam are eligible to apply.
How many vacancies are there for the Navy B.tech Entry Course?
The authority has advertised 35 vacancies.
When will the authority conduct the Navy B.Tech Course Scheme interview?
It is expected to be held in March 2024.