BHU UET Admit Card 2022: Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is soon going to release the Admit Card for Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) and Postgraduate Entrance Test (PET) 2022. It can be estimated that the Admit Card will be released in Sep. Candidates have to remain patient and can download the Admit Card from the official website by entering their details. To know further, about BHU UET Admit Card 2022 Date NTA BHU PET Hall Ticket briefly go through the article.
BHU UET Admit Card 2022: Overview
|Name of Authority||Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|Exam Name||BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test (BHU UET)|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Courses offered||UG & PG|
|Released of Admit Card||TBA|
|Conduction Of Exams||not announced yet|
|Declaration of Results||to be announced later|
BHU UET & PET 2022 Examination Pattern
The examination pattern of BHU UET & PET 2022 is provided to you in the tabulated form below:
|Mode of Exam||Online/Tablets/Pen and Paper (as required)|
|Type of Questions||MCQ’s|
|Total Test Papers||UET: 23|
|Language||English & Hindi|
|Timing||150 minutes/120 minutes (depends on the courses)|
BHU UET & PET Marking Strategy
There will be negative marking in the test and the marking strategy assured by the authorities is listed below:
- 4 marks will be rewarded for each right answer and 1 mark will be reduced for each wrong answer.
- Un-answered/un-attempted answers will not be given any marks.
- If questions is dropped due to internet issues, then full marks will be given to the participant.
Schedule of BHU PET 2022
The examinations of BHU PET will be conducted in multiple shifts and is going to be scheduled on the following dates:
|28th Sep 21||Tuesday|
|29th Sep 21||Wednesday|
|01st Oct 21||Friday|
|03rd Oct 21||Sunday|
|04th Oct 21||Monday|
Process to download UET and PET Hall Ticket
Candidates have to follow some steps to download BHU UET and PET Hall Ticket and those steps are:
- Go to the official website of BHU bhuet.nta.nic.in.
- On the Home Page, you will see the column of ‘News & Events’.
- Under that box, the option of ‘BHU UET & PET’ will be available.
- Click on that option and a web page will get open.
- Now enter your Login credentials.
- After submitting your details, click on ‘Login’ option.
- A new page will appear, with your BHU UET and PET Hall Ticket in the page.
- Check your details and download it.
- Take out its printout for the examination day.
If BHU UET & PET Hall Ticket isn’t available in News & Events column then it will be available either inside Important Links box or in the Home Page in the form of link.
Details available in BHU UET/PET Hall Ticket
The details present inside BHU UET/PET Hall Ticket are as follows:
- Name of applicant,
- Roll Number,
- Registration Number,
- Fathers Name,
- Applicant’s Photograph,
- Examination Center,
- Date and Time duration of Exam,
- Exam Name and Code,
- Sign of applicant and invigilator,
Instructions for Examination Day
Applicants have to follow some instructions on the Examination Day and those instructions are given below:
- Applicants heve to reach 30 minutes prior then the time given to them.
- They should have BHU UET/ PET Hall Ticket and government ID’s like:- Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport, and current colored passport size photographs.
- RTPCR Negative report and Disability certificate from MBBS doctor.
- Candidates must wear mask, and gloves and bring hand sanitizer.
- If candidate lost their Admit Card then they should immediately report to the authorities and can download the Duplicate Admit Card.
- If the names of participant has been changed due to event like Marriage, then they’ve to bring their Marriage Certificate as well as Wedding Card for proof.
- The candidates must seat on the seats allotted to them and should follow the guidelines of Covid-19 by maintaining the social distancing.
BHU UET/PET Admit Card: Quick Links
We wish you got the details that you were looking for about BHU UET Admit Card 2022 Date NTA BHU PET Hall Ticket and we’ll keep updating the article when new announcements will be made so keep in touch with our website.