ANU Degree Results 2021: Acharya Nagarjuna University recently has come up with the announcement with declaration of the semester based examination results of the students enrolled in the undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The ANU Degree Results 2021 are available in the official portal of Acharya Nagarjuna University. In this article, we guide the students of ANU throughout the Overview, Application status, Hall Ticket number etc. of the ANU portal.
ANU Degree Results 2021
The key highlights of the ANU Degree Results 2021 has been provided below in the tabular representation:
|Name of the Article||ANU Degree Results 2021|
|University||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Semesters Result||For Odd semesters(1st, 3rd and 5th)|
|Article Category||University Result|
|Official Web portal||https://www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in/indexanu.html|
ANU Degree Results 2021 Details
The generated result of the students enrolled in the Acharya Nagarjuna University will comprise the information listed below:
- Name of the student (enrolled in Undergraduate/postgraduate course)
- Date of Birth as per official records
- Session Year
- Semester (Whether Odd or even)
- Name of the Mother
- Name of the Father
- Examination Roll Number
- Name of the course
- Course Code
- Complete Marks composition
- Gross Marks obtained in all the subjects
- Signature of Board of Controller of Examination
How to check ANU Degree Results 2021?
The students of Acharya Nagarjuna University shall access their ANU Degree results of PG/UG through the procedure provided below for the guidance:
- From the official homepage of the Acharya Nagarjuna University, click on the Results option being located inside the menu bar.
- The Results section comprising the orderly list of the courses type will be opened in front of you as follows:
- PG and Professional Courses(Post Graduate)
- UG Courses( Under Graduate)
- B.Tech and B. Arch courses( Technical)
- Pharmacy( Medical)
- The student will be required to choose His/Her respective course type. For instance so as to guide the students we clicked on the PG and Professional Courses located on the top of the Results corner which further opened the hyperlinks of the PG courses result windows from the date of release.
- On the similar ground the Applicant shall open the UG/B.tech, B.arch/M.tech/Pharmacy options which will redirect the students to the ANU Degree Results 2021 window
- Inside the Results window , the students are required to enter their Hall Ticket Number/Admit Card Roll Number , provide the generated captcha inside the textbox and click on the Submit Button.
- The Result of the student of His/Her respective course will be generated on the screen which shall be downloaded further for hardcopy for the future reference.
Direct Links to ANU Degree Results 2021
Provided below in the table are the links which will redirect the students to their respective subject result window of the semester examinations:
In case the students of Acharya Nagarjuna University feels unsatisfactory or has query pertaining to the revaluation of the examination, they shall contact the following undersigned to resolve the same:
|Controller of Examinations||0863-2346118|
|Additional Controller of Examinations||0863-2346524|
ANU Degree Result- FAQs
The students can get the ANU Degree Results online through visiting the official web portal of ANU- https://www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in/indexanu.html
The results of PG Professional courses, Undergraduate courses of Pharmacy, technology, and humanities has been uploaded on the web portal of Acharya Nagarjuna University.
Students who have passed the Degree examinations of Acharya Nagarjuna University shall get their marksheet on the University’s premise from the accounts staff of ANU.
The simple and precise procedure through which the students of ANU shall get their examination results displayed is as follows:
Open Official ANU Portal>> Click Result option from the menu bar>> Choose the UG/PG/Technical/Medical program >>Choose examination result time and type(month and revaluation/semester result) >> Enter Hall Ticket Number>> Provide verification code>> Click on the Submit button to generate the result.