Uttarakhand Migrant Registration: The Uttarakhand government has launched the registration portal for their migrant worker and other people who have stranded in other states due to the implementation of lockdown. Update: Uttarakhand migrants can register themselves through the portal http://dsclservices.org.in/uttarakhand-migrant-registration.php.
If you are also among them and want to come back then you can register in the portal so that the government will provide you transportation facility to bring back. Since the portal launch, around 90 thousand people have done their registration and more than two thousand people have registered themselves through the helpline numbers.
Uttarakhand Migrant Registration
In a video conference with Prime Minister of India all state chief Minister has requested that they must allow to get back their migrant workers who have been stranded since the first day of lockdown in the nation and as a result, a couple of days ago the MHA has issued the notification that all states can bring their migrant’s workers, pilgrim, tourist to their home safely and after announcing this the Uttarakhand government has launched the online portal for their native citizens and once registration process was done the government will provide the transportation facility to them. To know more about the registration process and procedure be with this article we have a lot more for you in this.
Uttarakhand Majdur Gar vapasi
Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat said that the Migrant people did not need to worry they will be brought back safely government is doing enough preparation for them so that no one face any problem. The chief minister added that they will send the buses to bring their citizens and they are also requesting the central government for special train service for the long route while for this official announcement is yet to come.
The people who have registered will be tested first and if they are asymptomatic then they will be allowed but if anyone found with symptoms of corona then they will not allow and will be kept under surveillance.
Uttarakhand प्रवासी यात्रा पंजीकरण COVID-19
केंद्र सरकार की हरी झंडी के बाद दूसरे राज्यों मै फंसे हुए उत्तराखंड के निवासियों की घर वापसी की कवायद तेज हो गई है जिसके तहत राज्य सरकार ने सभी फंसे हुए लोगो के लिए ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन प्रक्रिया शुरू कर दी है और राज्य के मुख्य मंत्री ने लोगो को आशवस्त किया है की राज्य सरकार हर व्यक्ति को घर लाने के लिए प्रतिबद्ध है और वापस लौटने वालो की गहन जांच होगी। मुख्यमंत्री ने यह भी कहा अभी तक कुल ९२ हजार से भी ज्यादा रजिस्ट्रेशन आ चुके है.
सी-एम ने यह भी कहा अगर किसी मै भी कोरोना संक्रमण के लक्षण मिले तो उन्हें देहरादून, हरिद्वार, हल्द्वानी और उधमसिंघनगर मै ही रोक लिया जायगा.
Need to submit Aarogya setu app status
All migrants who want to come back need to first download the Aarogya setu app in their smartphone and provide their details and the status of the application which needs to submit in the registration form. So before moving to the online registration section, you need to download the Aarogya setu app. You can get the Aarogya setu app here.
Instruction for applicants
- The mobile number you registered in the application will be verified and for this OTP will be sent to your Email/Mobile for verification.
- Those who are interested to return to Uttarakhand are required to submit the registration form.
- Travel is only possible after the final decision of the government.
- While registering your mobile number do not use country code in it.
Declaration to be checked
In the application form, you need to must check the declaration which is:
- I don’t have symptoms of corona/ I have symptoms of corona
- The information provided by you in the application form is accurate and true to your knowledge.
- You are aware that you are travel back to Uttarakhand and on reaching you have to undergo a 14-day quarantine.
- The applicant is not from the containment zone in his/her city district.
Uttarakhand migrant Registration|Helpline numbers
|State name||Contact number|
|उत्तर प्रदेश से उत्तराखंड आने के लिए||9557194828, 8476824218|
|पंजाब व चंडीगढ़ से उत्तराखंड आने के लिए||9536099082,|
|राजस्थान से उत्तराखंड आने के लिए||7017082637,|
|तेलंगाना व आंध्र प्रदेश से उत्तराखंड आने के लिए||7983129119|
|गोवा व कर्नाटक से उत्तराखंड आने के लिए||8279577133|
|पश्चिम बंगाल व अंडमान एवं निकोबार से उत्तराखंड आने के लिए||7906434586|
|हरियाणा से उत्तराखंड आने के लिए||8979376382,|
|बिहार /झारखंड से उत्तराखंड आने के लिए||9045394752|
|गुजरात /दमन /दीव /दादरा एवं नगर हवेली से उत्तराखंड आने के लिए||9045184752|
|मध्य प्रदेश /छत्तीसगढ़ से उत्तराखंड आने के लिए||9045134752|
|हिमाचल/जम्मू एवं कश्मीर /लद्दाख से उत्तराखंड आने के लिए||9045014752|
|उड़ीसा से उत्तराखंड आने के लिए||9389919096|
|तमिलनाडु /पांडिचेरी से उत्तराखंड आने के लिए||9389930624|
|अरुणाचल प्रदेश /असम /नागालैंड/ मेघालय /मणिपुर /त्रिपुरा /मिजोरम से उत्तराखंड आने के लिए||9389940616|
|केरल /लक्ष्यदीप से उत्तराखंड आने के लिए||9389939866|
Details to be submitted in the Migrant registration
In the registration form, you need to submit your details so that the government will provide you transportation accordingly. Below we have mention registration details:
First, in the registration form, you need to submit personal information which contains:
- Registration is done by (Self or Local Contact)
- Category of traveler
- Need to select a category of your from the list which is Student/ tourist/ migrants worker/ other professional/others
- Applicant name
- Mobile number
- Aadhaar card
- Status in Aarogya setu app
Present location (outside Uttarakhand)
- Need to select the state in which you have stranded
- Present District of the state
- Present city
- Mode of travel (own vehicle/ by bus/ other)
- Family member details (address in Uttarakhand)
- District name
- Tehsil/taluk/Mandal name
- Village name
Contact in Uttarakhand
- Name of the person
- Mobile number
- After filling the form you need to read the declaration and select the box
How to register for the Uttarakhand Migrant registration form?
- To submit the registration form you need to first visit the official portal whose link is given below on this page.
- Now on the home page of the portal, you may easily find the link of the Migrants registration (COVID-19)
- After selecting the link a new window will open where the registration form will appear to you.
- Read the instruction given on it and proceed to the registration form.
- After filling all details submit the registration form.
- You will get the application number in your registered mobile number.
Frequently Asked Questions
You need to register in the portal which was launched by the Uttarakhand government for their migrants or you can also call at the helpline number.
No, you just need to submit your complete details.
Yes, all applicants need to give their Aarogya setu app status in the application.
The government will provide you transportation service but if you have your vehicle then you need to mention the same in the application form.
No, there is no such date once the process completed you will be notified via message or call through your registered number.