UPSMFAC 2nd Round Seat Allotment College Allotment Letter 2020 घोषित : Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty Admission declared the merit list on 8 December 2020 for various paramedical courses. Thereafter authority conducted the 1st round of counselling and after the declaration of 1 round result, Now, UPSMFAC has released UPSMFAC 2nd Round Seat Allotment. UPSMFAC Second Round Counselling was completed 6th Jan 2021. Now all those candidates who have locked their college choices for the UPSMFAC 2nd Round counselling are waiting for the UPSMFAC 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result.
UPSMFAC 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2022
UPSMFAC Offers admission for various courses such as Pharmacy, X-Ray, Lab Technician, Radiotherapy at various private and government institutions. The candidates listed in the merit list can be eligible for the counseling process. Read the entire article, we provide all the necessary information regarding details of admission, documents required, Schedule of counseling, etc.
दूसरे चरण की काउंसलिंग का कॉलेज अलॉटमेंट घोषित हो गया है सभी प्रतियोगी अपना सीट अलॉटमेंट निचे दिए हुए लिंक से डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं
Latest Update: UPSMFAC has completed 2nd round counselling on 6th January 2021. Now the authority has declared the UPSMFAC 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2021. Download link is given below.
UPSMFAC 2nd Round Counselling 2020- Overview
|Name of the Examination||UPSMFAC Paramedical|
|Exam Authority||Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty (UPSMFAC)|
|Process of Admission||Combined Paramedical Selection Process|
|Courses to be offered||Paramedical Courses|
|Total rounds of Counselling||3|
|preferrence locking||1 round completed|
|UPSMFAC 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result||Released|
UPSMFAC 2020- Reservation Process for Seat Allotment
The Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty process of seat allotment is done in accordance with the reservation criteria. The authority releases category wise merit list and reserve the seats following from the Total no. of seats.
UPSMFAC 2nd Round Counselling Schedule
|Starting date of Registration||30/October/2020|
|Closing date of Registration||26/November/2020|
|Declaration Date of UPSMFAC 2020 Merit List||08/December/2020|
|UPSMFAC 2020 Round 1 counseling choice locking||08/December – 12 December 2020|
|UPSMFAC Seat Allotment letter for round 1||16/December/2020|
|Reporting Of Round 1 Allotment||16/December- 24/December/ 2020|
|UPSMFAC 2nd Round Counselling||Completed on 6th Jan 2020|
|UPSMFAC Second Seat Allotment Result||Available Now|
|UPSMFAC 3rd Round Counselling||Available Soon|
UPSMFAC 2020 2nd Round Counselling Steps
Candidates have to follow some simple steps in the admission process. The UPSMFAC 2020 counseling process is conducted through online mode therefore candidates must make sure to access with good internet connectivity. Take a glimpse of the stages given below.
- Enrollment: Candidates who cleared the cut-off list and listed in the merit list can enroll themselves for further admission process on the official portal of UPSMFAC 2020.
- Choice Preference: In this stage, candidates have to choose for respective courses and their training colleges according to their preference.
- Documents to be Uploaded: For the validation process candidate have to upload the relevant documents as instructed by the authority.
- Locking of Choice: In this stage, candidates have to lock their choice preferences after uploading of documents. After this step candidate will not have to edit any details filled in the form.
- Result of Seat Allotment: Now after the documents verification and choice preferences, the authority inspects all the filled information and unveiled the result of seat allotment. Candidates have to make sure that they must download a hard copy of the allotment letter given by the authority.
- Reporting at the Allotted Venue: Candidate has to report their allotted venue in a specific time printed on an allotment and must carry their original documents along with their printed copy.
Documents Required for Second Round Counseling
After listed in merit list candidate will be called for a counselling process where he has to choose the preference of colleges and submit the following documents along with their copies.
- A hard copy of the Application form.
- DOB of Candidate.
- Matriculation 10th certificate(senior secondary)
- Class 12th certificate(higher secondary)
- Identification proof (Aadhar card)
- Reserve category/Caste certificate(cc)
- PWD certificate(if applicable)
- Four passport size photograph
- Draft (fees)
- Medical certificate
- Transfer certificate(TC) of the previous college
- Other important documents
UPSMFAC 2020- Total seats in Govt./Private College
|Streams for diploma/training||Seats to be filled on the government center||Seats to be filled on private center|
|Diploma in X-RAY Technician||500||275|
|Radiotherapy Technician (Diploma)||60||–|
|Diploma in pharmacy technician||240||39|
|Diploma in O.T. Technician/ Optometry/ Physiotherapy/ Dialysis Technician/Cardiology Technician/ C.T. Scan Technician/Physiotherapy/ / Sanitation/M.R.I. Technician/ Emergency & Trauma Care.||K.G.M.U|
only 30 seats are available in separate training
UPSMFAC 2020 2nd Round Seat Allotment-Takeaways
- Candidate has to carry original documents at the time of counseling.
- There will be 3 rounds of counseling. If a candidate is not satisfied with 1 round he can apply for the second round or further round.
- If after the 3 round of counselling seats are still vacant then there will be a mop-up round to fill the vacant seats.
- Candidate should note down that at the time of counselling he has to submit the respective fees through Online/Offline mode.
Steps to Download UPSMFAC 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result
In order to review allotment list candidate have to go along with these non-complex steps given below.
1) Candidate need to browse official website of UPSMFAC 2020.
2) Now on the official page candidate can see seat allotment link 2020 flashing in the updates section.
3) Click on the seat allotment link you may proceed towards the new page
4) Here on this page candidate can check his name and college listed in the allotment letter.
5) Download their allotment list in the pdf format for the future source.
UPSMFAC 2020- Significant Links
For the amelioration of our article, we provide the direct links to access your searches hence candidates need not face any inconvenience. We hope that this article provides all the relevant information for your future reference. Besides this, you have any queries comment below in the section our team will respond asap.
|1st round choice filling||Completed|
|1st round seat allotment letter||Completed|
|UPSMFAC merit list||click here|
|UPSMFAC 2nd Round Counseling Seat Allotment Result/Letter||Available Soon|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
It has been released now.
UPSMFAC 3rd Round counseling schedule will be released in a few days on the official website.
We dont know yet.
All candidates who have cleared the entrance exam can use https://cpsp2020.upsmfac.org/ official wesbite for the counselling procedure.