UPSC CDS II Result 2022: The Union Public Service Commission organizes the Combined Defence Service exam every year to select commissioned officers. These officers are selected for the Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, Indian Naval Academy, and Indian Airforce Academy. Every year the Union Public Service Commission conducts this exam to select candidates in the month of February and November. After the successful completion of the exam, the Services Selection Board (SSB) conducts an interview to further examine the candidates on their mental levels.
UPSC CDS II Result 2022
On November the 14th 2021, the Union Public Service Commission conducted the second exam of the Combined Defence Service to select the deserving candidates. The exam was totally based on a pen and paper mode exam.
CDS 2 Result HIGHLIGHTS
|Name of the exam||Combined Defence Service (CDS)|
|Exam conducting body||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Level of exam||National level|
|Date of the exam||November|
|Mode of the exam||Offline mode (Pen and Paper)|
|Answer key release date||To be announced|
|Total marks||300 for IMA, INA and AFA|
200 for Officers Training Academy
|No. Of test conducting cities||70+|
|Marking Scheme||1 marks for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||1/3 of one marks.|
Name of the courses and vacancies
mentioned below are the courses provided after the CDS exam and the number of vacancies available.
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala [including 03 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Naval Wing through NCC Special Entry ) holders ].||22|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) [including 03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry]||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)||169|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 30th SSC Women (NT) (UPSC)||16|
CDS 2 2022 results
The Union Public Service Commission publishes the results of the Combined Defence Services exam on its official website. Aspirants can visit the website to check their results. To qualify for the CDS exam, it is mandatory for every candidate to qualify both the written exam as well as the SSB interview. Candidates can expect the cut-off marks once the entire selection process is done.
Step by step guide to check the CDS 2 2022 result
- Visit the official website of the Union Public Service Commission upsc.gov.in
- Click on the Examination button.
- Now click on the ‘Active Examination’ button.
- You can see here ‘Combined defence services examination II, 2022’.
- Click on it.
- A new page will open.
- You can now click on the link of the PDF provided by the concerned authority.
- Open it.
- Download and save it for future uses.
CDS Eligibility Criteria 2022
Following are some eligibility criteria mentioned by the UPSC on its official website for the selection of candidates.
- The candidates should be a resident of India.
- For the Indian Military Academy, the candidates should have been born from 2nd July 1998 till 1 July 2003.
- For the Indian Naval Academy also, the candidates should have been born from 2nd July 1998 till 1 July 2003.
- However, for Air Force Academy, the candidates should have been born from 2nd July 1998 till 1 July 2002.
- If you are applying for the Officers Training Academy, first of all, you must be unmarried. Apart from that, you must have been born from 2nd July 1997 till 1st July 2003.
- For women applying for the Officers Training Academy (Non-Technical courses) following are the conditions:-
- Divorced, who have not tied a marriage again.
- Widow, who has not tied a marriage again.
- These female candidates must have been born between 2nd July 1987 to 1st July 2003.
Educational qualifications are needed for CDS
Following are the qualifications needed to be eligible for Combined Defence Services examination.
- Candidates who are applying for the Indian Military Academy or Officers Training Academy must have a graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Candidates who are applying to the Indian Naval Academy must have an engineering degree from any recognized university.
- Aspirants of Combined Defence Services who are applying in the Air Force Academy Must have a degree of engineering from a recognized university as well as Physics and Maths is required till class 12th.
- Candidates who are in their last year of graduation are eligible to apply but they must have passed all the past exams the college.
To crack the examination of the CDS 2 2022, all the candidates should visit the official website of UPSC and check the notice published by them to know exactly what are the criteria of selection and what to study for the written examination.
The Final result of the CDS 2 2022 has not been published yet by the concerning authority. However, you can subscribe to our newsletter for further updates of the result.
Subscribe to our newsletter for latest updates on your email. leave a comment if you have any question or query to ask. Our team will live to help you.