UP New Ration Card List 2021 Uttar Pradesh (Released) www.up.gov.in | www.etah.nic.in | www.nvshq.org | FCS UP Ration Card | New List Check | Online Apply Check | New | Form | FCS | Status | BPL | Verification | Logo| Number | Search | Details | India | Toll Free | Colour | Type | Old | Front | Official Website | Renew | Food and Civil Supplies Department
National Food Security Act (NFSA) of Uttar Pradesh generated the new list of ration cards 2021. The BPL, APL, and Antyodaya candidates who recently applied for a new ration card can check their status in the new list on the official site fcs.up.gov.in. Candidate is required to assess their name in the list, village wise /Beneficiary name wise/district wise/application number wise.
UP New Ration Card List 2021
For the comfortability of our readers here we are providing all crucial information regarding up ration card 2021 benefits of scheme, eligibility, application procedure, steps to check name in the list, etc. Candidates are instructed to read the entire article. Reader can directly visit on official portal by clicking the link given at the bottom of the page.
UP राशन कार्ड लिस्ट New 2021
|Scheme Name||UP New Ration Card List 2021|
|Department Name||National Food Security|
|Initiated By||Uttar Pradesh State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Natives of Uttar Pradesh|
|Benefit||Ration(at a fair price)|
|Motive of the Scheme||Providing ration to people of low-income groups (at subsidized price)|
|Scheme Steer Under||UP State Government|
|State Name||Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|Article Type||Govt. Yojna/Scheme|
Latest Update: In this deadly covid 19 period the Uttar Pradesh yogi government has decided to distribute free ration to financially weaker section.
NFSA New Ration Card List 2021-Uttar Pradesh
The ratio card is the most beneficial for the economically weaker section of India. The ration card not only for availing the benefit of ration but also for the identification of the citizenship of Indian people. The motive of the government providing this card is to distribute the rice, wheat, and kerosene oil to APL, BPL, and economically weaker cardholders at subsidized prices.
The locals of Uttar Pradesh can avail of the benefit provided by the govt. of Uttar Pradesh. The new list of ration cards has made online and headed by Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath so that it will create transparency in work. Every month these subsidized foods are distributed from PDS network to every cardholder.
Steps to Check UP New Ration Card List 2021
The state government of Uttar Pradesh unveiled the new list of ration card for different income groups, candidate can check the ration card list 2021 by following the simple steps given below.
- In order to visit the official site candidate has to go through the official page of the food and security department fcs.up.gov.in
- The second step is to hit on the NFSA list box as present in the picture given below.
- After following the above steps a new page is redirected in which you have to select your district name. Click on the same.
- Now candidate has to select the nearby vendor name according to rural and urban area wise.
- At last, candidate has to click on the card number, and in the other moment, you can see the names mentioned in the new list of ration card 2021.
- For future referrals, candidate can take a printout of a digital ration card.
Candidate can easily check their names in the list by following above steps if, in case of candidate’s name is not listed he can apply again for new application.
Documents Required to Apply for UP New Ration Card 2021
The following legal documents have to be submitted while registering for New Ration Card Uttar Pradesh 2021. Candidates have to carry a xerox copy of the documents given below.
- Candidate’s bank passbook
- Xerox copy of pan card
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Income proof
- LPG connection/electricity bill
- Passport size photograph
Ration Card List 2021 (UP) -Eligibility Criteria
- Citizens have to be permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- A candidate does not possess any ration card earlier.
- The newly married couple is eligible for a New Ration Card.
- A candidate whose ration card is expired or has a temporary ration card is eligible for a New Ration Card.
- Candidate should have completed 18 years of age to make a New Ration Card.
Benefits NFSA Ration Card 2021
- In India, a Ration card is also used as address proof of the citizen.
- Candidates can buy food items like wheat, rice, etc at subsidized prices from the ration depot.
- Due to this card candidate is eligible to take other benefits of government Schemes/Yojna like Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojna.
- A Ration Card is necessary for taking new connection of electricity or LPG connections.
- BPL and APL Cardholders are given relaxations in monetary terms by various institutions.
- Ration Card is mandatory for availing the benefit of government pensions like old-age pension, widow pension, etc.
UP Ration Card 2021 – Category Wise
|Cards Name||Income Category||Ration Benefit in terms of KG|
|Below Poverty line (BPL)||Monthly income not above 10,000/-||25 kg of food grains at subsidized price|
|Above Poverty line (APL)||Monthly income above 10,000/-||15 kg of food grains at subsidized price|
|Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY)||Monthly income-NIL||35 kg of food grains at subsidized price|
NFSA 2021 UP Ration Card- Direct link
|List of beneficiaries APL/BPL||CLICK HERE|
|UP Govt. official site||CLICK HERE|
|खरीद हेतु किसान पंजीकरण||Check Here|
|धान क्रय प्रबंधन प्रणाली 2020-21||Check Here|
|गेहूँ क्रय प्रबंधन प्रणाली 2020-21||Check Here|
|मक्का क्रय प्रबंधन प्रणाल 2020-21||Check Here|
|राशन कार्ड मैनेजमेंट सिस्टम||Check Here|
|राशन कार्ड की पात्रता सूची||Check Here|
|राशन कार्ड की पात्रता सूची में खोजें||Check Here|
Uttar Pradesh Helpline Number- Ration Card
in this article, we provide you all the necessary documents related to the UP ration card list if still candidate is facing some glitches in accessing their name in the list he can immediately contact the toll-free number of the concerned office.
UP Govt. Toll Free number- 1800 1800 150/1967
For the latest updates of the beneficiaries list of UP ration card candidate must visit the official site. if you have any queries, related to the article you can ask in the comment section, and for more articles follow our page.
Frequently Asked Questions
The mode to apply for a Ration Card is both Online/Offline. Candidate is advised to visit on official portal of UP Government fcs.up.gov.in or he can click on direct link given on this page.
Yes, Uttar Pradesh NFSA 2021 released the new list of APL, BPL beneficiary list of Ration Card.
The latest affordable food grains price are given below-
RICE- 3 per kg
WHEAT- 2 per kg
SUGAR- 13.50 per kg
2 thoughts on “UP New Ration Card List 2021 [Released]: NFSA Check BPL, APL Beneficiary List Name”
bahut achhi jankari di hai sir aapne
kaise dekhe sir