Tripura TET Admit Card: The Admit Card of Tripura TET will be available on the official website trb.tripura.gov.in. Earlier Admit Card was supposed to be released on 02nd Sep but the date got postponed and now it will be available on the website from 07th Sep (04:00 pm onwards). The Admit Card will be the proof of applicants who appeared in the Teacher’s Eligibility Test. The article given below will help you in assembling the information about the Tripura TET Admit Card Dates, download process and instructions also.
Tripura TET Admit Card 2022
Tripura TET Admit Card will be downloaded via login method i.e. candidates have to submit their Login id and Password to get the Admit Card. It should be the candidate’s responsibility to keep the Admit Card safely if he/she wants to give exams. Without TET Admit Card they won’t be allowed to give the exams for the posts.
In case, candidates found any kind of errors in their Admit Card then they can send their issue to the Board by 20th Sep.
|Name of the Conducting Body||Teachers Recruitment Board|
|Name of Exams||Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Availability of Admit Card|
|Question Paper Type||MCQ’s|
|Mode of Exam||Pen and Paper Mode|
Tripura TET 2022 Admit Card: Important Dates
|Issue of Admit Card|
|Discrepancy in Admit Card submit upto|
|Date of Exams|
|Declaration of Results||to be announced later|
Process to download the Tripura TET Hall Ticket
The process to download the Tripura TET Hall Ticket are as follows:
- Visit the official website trb.tripura.gov.in.
- Home page of the Teachers Recruitment Board, Tripura will appear.
- Now scroll down and click on the ‘Apply Online’ box.
- A web page will open, now enter the details asked i.e. User ID, password, and Verification Code.
- Now click on ‘Login’ option.
- After clicking on Login option, your Hall Ticket will appear on screen.
- Download it and take out its print along with multiple photocopies.
Details present in Tripura TET 2022 Hall Ticket
The details present in Tripura TET 2022 Hall Ticket are listed below:
- Candidate name,
- Roll Number,
- Registration Number,
- Date of Birth,
- Candiate’s passport size
- Name of Board,
- Examination venue, code, and complete address,
- Date and shift timing of tests,
If candidates found any type of errors in their Hall Ticket then they can send their problem to the Board by 20th Sep 2021 for correction.
Steps to regenerate the forgotten password
If candidates forgot the password of their login then they have to follow some steps to regenerate the password and those steps are as follows:
- Go to the official website trb.tripura.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ option.
- On Login, page will get open, click on ‘Forgot Password’ option.
- A web page will appear, now fill in the details asked i.e. registration number, email id, mobile number, and verification code.
- After filling all the details, click on ‘Verify Details’ option.
- Candidates can now reset their passwords.
Examination Pattern of T-TET Paper 1 (Under Graduate Teachers Class 1-5)
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language 1: English||30||30|
|Language 2: Bengali and Kokborok||30||30|
|Environmental Studies (EVS)||30||30|
Examination Pattern of T-TET Paper 2 (Graduate Teachers Class 6-8)
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy (mandatory)||30||30|
|2||Language 1: English (mandatory)||30||30|
|3||Language 2: Bengali and Kokborok (mandatory)||30||30|
|4|| (a) For Maths and Science Teachers: Maths and Science|
(b) For Social Science Teachers: Social Science
For any other teachers: either option a or b
T-TET Paper 1 and T-TET Paper 2 Marking Strategy
|Correct answers||1 mark will be awarded|
|Wrong answers||no negative marking will be done|
Instructions before starting T- Test
The instructions that candidates have to follow before starting their T-Test 2021 are as follows:
- Applicants have to show their Admit Card as well as government ID to the authorities.
- Candidates will be allotted seats according to their roll number and they are not allowed to change it.
- They are not allowed to break the seal of the Question Booklet and fill the OMR Sheet.
- Applicants are not supposed to share their personal belongings with someone else.
Objects to be carried on Examination Day
Objects which candidates have to bring on Examination Day are as follows:
- Hard copy of T-TET 2022 Admit Card.
- Government ID’s like: Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card.
- Ball point pen for darkening the answers.
Note: If any candidate brings books, bags or any type of electronic device then strict actions will be taken against him/her by the authorities.
Key features regarding Tripura TET Admit Card
The key features regarding Tripura TET Admit Card are given below:
- The TET Hall Ticket will be released soon.
- Applicants can download it from official website of TRB, Tripura.
- Candiates are supposed to reach the examination center allotted to them.
- Hall Ticket must be printed clearly with all the details displayed easily.
We hope you got the information about Tripura TET 2022 Admit Card Hall Ticket. For more updates regarding the article keep following our website.