ts ration card list village wise | ts ration card application form | epdsap.ts.gov.in ration card status | new ration card apply Telangana |
Telangana New Ration Card @epds.telangana.gov.in EPOS, EPDS security card Apply online: Our economy is facing various issues since independence, and poverty is one of them. The government aegis implemented various programs for poverty elevation and Ration card is the one best way to tackle out with these problems. The ration card provides not only subsidized food security but also social security to the most vulnerable section of society. The needy can also avail of various benefits of government welfare schemes through ration cards.
In this article, we will be discussing about Telangana Ration Card. To know the procedure of applying for application, benefits, status, and more than your searches, Go through this post try not to miss any points for your better knowledge.
Telangana Ration Card Status
All states in India implement the ration card (food security card) scheme, so we here talk about the Telangana Ration Card. The government of Telangana has also taken the initiative to benefit the weaker section. The national food security department distributes various commodities through the public distribution system(PDS). The ration depot was where people could buy wheat, rice, and oil at the government-subsidized procurement price. A beneficiary can not buy excess food grains there is a limit according to the member’s list in the ration card. Those who don’t have a ration card can apply for a new registration on the official portal of the Telangana government.
ration card approved by dso means | eligibility for ration card in Telangana | pink ration card benefits in Telangana | when new ration card will be issued in Telangana.
Telangana Ration Card EPDS/EPOS -Highlights
|Name of the scheme
|Telangana Ration card
|Scheme initiated by
|Department of Consumer Affairs, Food & Security
|Natives of Telangana
|Motive of the scheme
|To provide subsidized food grains to underprivileged
|Benefits of the Scheme
|Commodities made available at low rates
|Telangana Ration Card 2024
Telangana Ration Card-Types/Structure
The government’s motive is to provide ration cards to every weaker section to avail of its benefits. So far there are only three ration cards which are divided according to the income level of the household. Read the following points before applying for a Telangana ration card.
- AFSC Card holder
|Quantity in kgs
|35 kgs/per card holder
|1kg per cardholder
- FSC (food security card)card holder
|Quantity in kgs
|2ltr per card
|1kg per card holder
- Antyodaya Ration Card (AAY): The beneficiary of this card can avail of benefits of most parts of the government schemes. The income level of this card is exempted(NIL).
|Quantity in kgs
|10 kgs/ per cardholder
|2 kgs. per member/per month
in Municipal Corporation
(1 kg in Municipalities.)
|2ltrs per cardholder
|1kgs per cardholder
|1kg per cardholder
Telangana Ration Card- Benefits
- From this card, people get food grains at subsidized prices through the PDS network.
- The ration card is not only for food grains but also used as address proof for citizens of India.
- If the card does not expire, you can avail yourself of government benefits.
- For identification purpose you can also use d ration card
- To make any reserved category certificate ration card is mandatory for income proof.
Eligibility Criteria of Telangana Ration Card
- The person who wants to apply for a Telangana ration card must be living in Telangana.
- The candidate must not have any ration card before.
- The beneficiary income must be below 1.5 lack P.A
- Candidate must have original documents such as an Aadhar card, income proof, and category certificate(if applicable).
- Candidate must have a resident (domicile) certificate.
- Candidates whose ration card expired or who are newly married couples can also apply for a new card.
Documents to be Required for Telangana Ration Card
For new registration of Telangana ration card, applicants must have these documents to be uploaded on the official website.
- Candidate must have a mobile number and email ID for new Registration.
- Candidate must have proof of identity (voter ID, electricity bill, passport, etc)
- Income proof is mandatory for APL, BPL cardholders.
- Beneficiary passport size photograph
- Category certificate(if applicable)
- Declaration form(self-attested)/ officially attested
The application fees is nominal for all category i.e.30/-Per Ration Card.
Steps to apply for EPOS, EPDS Telangana ration card.
Candidates who want to apply for a new Telangana ration card must register themselves by simply following the given steps mention below:-
- To hustle free working, for new registration, the candidate has to visit the official site, the meeseva state government portal.
- Then you will be redirected to the home page, search for the Meeseva Services form, and click on that link.
- After further process click on the “issue of the new ration card application form”
- if a candidate wants to apply for FSC click on “Registration For New Food Security Card“
- Fill the application form by entering all relevant details after that upload the documents for verification.
- At last, submit the respective fees of Rs. 30/- with your respective payment gateway.
- Your application form will be submitted take a print out for upcoming reference.
Offline procedure for Telangana new ration card
A candidate who is not able to access the internet or online activity can apply for offline mode by physically presented with documents.
- The candidate has to visit the Department of Food and Civil Supply.
- Take an application form and fill it according to your preference.
- Fill the application form and submit the photocopy of the original documents.
- Submit the respective fees according to the norms.
- Check the status of EPOS, EPDS Ration card Telangana Online, or Offline.
Telangana AFSC/FSC Helpline Number
Telangana helpline number empowers the weaker section to file any grievences for malpractices done by the ration shop owner. If a candidate is not getting subsidizes food grains for 2 or 3 months they can file a complaint in toll free number.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can I check telangana ration card status?
Candidate after filling application form can check their status on official portal of meeseva.
What is the time taken by officials to issue Telangana ration card?
The total time taken by officials is minimum 30 days or more if all functions well.
What is the respective fees to make a Telangana New Ration Card?
The fees is nominal for all sectors i.e. 30/-