Sarthi Parivahan Sewa State-Wise Apply Online: Sarthi Parivahan Sewa portal is initiated by the ministry of road transport and highway (MoRTH) under the aegis of the central government. This portal helps the government to take further steps toward digitization, which is the aim of the Modi government for a better India. The above line is written down because people who want to apply for a new driving license and try to avoid physical moving to the RTO office, now from this parivahan portal they can easily apply through online mode.
We know that in this catastrophic covid 19 pandemic people are avoiding social gatherings and the government had also taken various measures so that the public should stay at home. Sarthi parivahan sewa portal is one of the best initiatives for this pandemic and is also reduced a manual workload.
From this post, the applicant would come to know how to apply for new driving licence, what is the procedure if my DL has lost, what to do after the expiry of the licence, what is the fees for different conditions of driving license. A candidate who wants to apply DL for offline we assure that by reading this article he will easily apply through online mode. Candidates from different states can apply for online driving license. In the middle of the article, you will find the respective states where you can apply through this Sarathi Parivahan Portal.
Saarthi Parivahan Seva portal Service – Overview
|Portal Initiated by||Government of India|
|Authority||Ministry of Road Transport and Highways|
|Name of the portal||Sarthi Parivahan Sewa|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India(within the national boundaries)|
|Motive of the portal||Providing Driving License to Drive two-wheeler/three-wheeler/four wheeler(any private or commercial vehicle)|
|Advantages of the portal||A step towards digitization/save time and paper|
|Scheme expired on||Not get expired|
Benefits of Parivahan Sarthi Sewa Portal
- Applicants who completed 18 years of age and want to make a driving license, can apply online mode by direct visiting the official portal.
- From this portal govt. also provides the facility to apply for a new aadhar card and passport.
- The candidate is free from the red-tapism of govt. and create transparency in the department as no long paperwork is required to apply for DL.
- The main benefit of this portal is that the candidate has not to depend on the broker.
- This portal is an initiative to act against corruption.
- The money will be saved because of no broker no commission.
Procedure to apply for New Learner’s license on Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Portal
- Candidates have to start by visiting the official portal parivahan.gov.in
- Select the state in which you want to apply in the new tab open on your screen.
- In the menu bar on the left-most click on learner license and then hit on application for new learner license as you can see in the image given below.
- Then the general instructions page will open and then tap on the continue option.
- Now don’t forget to click on “applicant does not hold driving learning license
- Enter all the details which are required for the process and simply click on the submit button.
- You will get the application number and password, again login to the page, and upload the original documents for verification. the documents are Passport size photo, Address Proof, PAN card, Aadhaar Card, Medical Certificate, the signature of the candidate.
- Now the candidate has to book a Test slot by entering their registration number and password.
- Now the last step is to submit the respective fees for the new learner license before that take a view of the fees given below.
|Type of vehicle||Fee for authoritative procedure||Fee for the test|
|1st class vehicle||150Rs||50Rs|
|2nd class vehicle (two wheelers/lmv cars)||150Rs||50Rs|
- Candidates have to select the E-Payment option for their respective payment mode, insert their login details, and click on pay now.
- Take a print out of the application form for future references.
Offline procedure for applying for Driving license
- In order for the offline procedure, candidates have to visit the regional transport office(RTO) and thereby asked for the licensing department.
- Candidate has to buy an application annexture and fill it along with attaching the xerox copy of required documents.
- Pay the license and testing fees, authority will share you the details regarding DL test.
- After the DL test your driving will be tested and if all good. Authority will give you a temporary receipt and call at the given date to issue original driving license.
Services to be offered by Sarthi parivahan sewa portal
|Driving License||Registration, /Camp|
|License for the expired class||New Learner’s Driving Licence|
|Services like renewal, duplicate for driving license||Search Application number.|
|For canceling application||Conductor license|
|License application status||Driving school|
Detail procedure to cancel driving license application sarthi parivahan sewa
- The basic step is to visit the official portal sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
- On the homePage, candidate have to select the respective state where the license is issued
- Then move to the apply online there by the cancel application link is mention on that menu bar.
- Enter the application number and date of birth that you get while applying.
- After submitting you will get an OTP In your registered mobile number, insert the OTP in the block asked for the same.
- A cancellation note of the application will be sent to your inbox.
mparivahan Mobile Application
For the up-gradation of the portal, the government takes one step ahead to ease the working of the applicants. The mparivahan application is a mobile application that is developed by authoritative software developers. In terms of privacy is not to be leaked in any conditions assured by the government. The application is made available in the play store thereby you can download and enter your registration number to avail of all the services provided in the sarthi parivahan portal.
Direct links to apply for DL New Application State wise
Official link Sarthi Parivahan Sewa – CLICK HERE
Hope you gather all useful information related to sarthi parivahan sewa. if any questions arise just asked us in the comment section you will get the reply as soon as possible.
Important FAQs related to Sarthi Parivahan Seva Portal
The validity of the license is 15 year from the date of issued.
The candidate can make dublicate driving lisence by simply visit on offical portal and there he has to upload the FIR Of losing his driving license and pay a fees of rs 400 for issuing another one.
Yes, you can easily avail the benefits of RTO from your smartphone.
9 thoughts on “Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Apply [State-wise] Online Driving Licence 2021”
Sir Hindi me nhi hai kya
मेरा डील लाईसेस वैधता दिनाक १३-८-२०२१को समापत हो रही है। नवीनीकरन के लिए कया करना है
Official Portal pe link diya hua h renew karne ka. Vaha se kar ligea.
nice information sir
please hindi likh dijiye
Great Information Sir, Thanks For giving Such a Helpful Information.