बिहार आय, जाति, और, निवास प्रमाण पत्र रजिस्ट्रेशन: Bihar Govt. has started Right to Public Service(RTPS) Portal for income, cast, Residence certificate online. The motive of this service is to provide an online service of certification. Now natives of Bihar can easily avail the govt. Services like Caste certificate (जाति Praman Patra), Domicile (निवास), Income certificate (आय Praman Patra).
In this article, We provide all the necessary information related to RTPS Bihar like objectives, eligibility, benefits, procedure to apply for income, caste, domicile certificates, so read the article till the end.
RTPS Bihar (Income/Caste/Domicile) 2020- Overview
|Scheme Name||Bihar RTPS|
|Scheme Initiated By||State Govt. of Bihar|
|Beneficiaries||Natives of Bihar|
|Benefits||Residence, Income and Cast Certificate|
|Objective of Scheme||provide online service of certification|
|Article Category||Yojna/ Scheme|
|Last date to apply for||Always available|
Caste Certificate (Jaati Praman) RTPS Bihar
In the current era, the caste certificate plays a very important role. If a person belongs to, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, other backward class, and economically weaker section he has to make the cast certificate to avail the benefits of the government. To raise these categories government give reservation in the govt sector jobs. Schools and colleges also give the relaxations in fees according to categories. Citizens have to visit Bihar RTPS for making an online cast(jaati) certificate.
Domicile Certificate (Niwaasi Praman) RTPS Bihar
A Person who wants to avail the benefit of state government must have a Niwaasi(Domicile) certificate. The certificate can give the benefit in state government schools,colleges and state government jobs, in addition to citizens are also eligible to take benefits of various state government welfare schemes. Candidates can easily apply for certificates through the RTPS Bihar portal.
Income Certificate (Aaay Praman) RTPS Bihar
Income Certificate is mandatory for making some other certificates. Last year govt. has introduced the economic weaker section certificate. This certificate will give 10% relaxation to poor section and their income must be below 8 lack PA. For making this certificate candidate must have an income certificate. Other than this to avail BPL ration card this certificate is necessary. You can apply for this certificate through online RTPS Bihar 2020 by declaring the details of your income source.
Documents Required to Apply Online for the Certificates
Here, we provide the list of documents that are required to make a caste/income and domicile certificate so you can easily apply on the RTPS Bihar Portal. Candidates must carry the following documents for hassle-free filing of an application.
For Income Certificate (आय):-
- Aadhar card
- Residential Certificate
- Age Certificate
- Declaration of income source(both Job/agriculture income).
For Caste Certificate (जाति):-
- Copy of ration card
- Domicile(residential) certificate
- Candidate must have voter ID/Passport/Aadhar card for Identification.
For Domicile Certificate (निवास):-
- Ration card is mandatory.
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Voter id card
- Candidate must have proof of living in that place as decided by state govt.
RTPS Bihar – Benefits
- Citizens of bihar can now make their certificates very easily and can avail of maximum benefits from bihar RTPS services.
- These days bihar government is enacting various schemes for the natives of bihar to avail of these benefits cast, residence, and income certificates must be required.
- Citizens can also get benefit in state and central government jobs with these certificates.
- Natives of Bihar can get relaxations in school and colleges with these certificates.
Main Objectives of RTPS Bihar
- The main purpose of this portal is to give relief to the natives of Bihar so they do not face any inconvenience while making certificate and can easily make their certificates through online portal of RTPS Bihar.
- As we all know time is very precious in today’s life and to save time the Bihar govt has taken initiative by making RTPS Bihar portal to make certificates through online mode.
- By this Bihar, the RTPS portal government has taken a step towards digitalisation of all workings of government and refrain from red-tapism.
- Candidates will not have to submit the document in the physical form they can now upload their original document through online mode and can also know their certificate status.
- Government also provides many benefits through Bihar RTPS Portal.
Bihar RTPS – Important Information
- To get the original certificate, applicants have to visit the designated zone of the Bihar building.
- While filling in online application the signature of the candidate is not being taken so candidate will have to visit zone counter and sign the necessary documents.
- Applicants will have to show an Identity Card (Aadhaar/Voter ID) to the officials while collecting certificates.
Steps To Apply For Income Certificate, Resident Certificate, and Caste Certificate on RTPS Online Portal (Bihar)
Candidates who are resident of Bihar can follow these simple steps for applying income, domicile and cast certificate through official website of RTPS Bihar.
Step I: The very first step is to visit the official website of Bihar RTPS online.
Step II: Candidate have to tap on “Apply Online” option on the official page.
Step III: Candidate must agree to the terms and conditions and proceed with the next step.
Step IV: After that candidate has to select the place from where he would like to obtain the certificate.
Step V: You have to enter Aadhaar number and Name(bilingual).
Step VI: Select the certificate income certificate, Caste certificate, resident certificate, and then enter your cell number.
Step VII: After submitting the details you will be getting a verification code on your registered mobile number.
Step VIII: Enter that verification code and you will be redirected to the page where you fill in the important details required for the certificates.
Step IX: After filling in the details in application form, the application id will be generated for your future reference.
Steps to download Bihar Caste, Income & Residence Certificate
- Applicants must visit official website of RTPS बिहार.
- On the official page click on download certificate.
- Applicants have to enter their application ID and Date.
- Candidates can now download their required certificate.
|For Caste certificate||Click Here|
|For Income certificate||Click Here|
|For Residence certificate||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Print Receipt||Click Here|
|Application Status||Click Here|
|Verify TATKAL Certificate||Click Here|
|पिछड़ा वर्ग / अत्यंत पिछड़ा वर्ग (क्रीमीलेयर रहित) प्रमाण-पत्र का निर्गमन||Click Here|
|सामाजिक सुरक्षा पेंशन योजनाओं के लिए आवेदन||Click Here|
|RTPS-EBLOCKS Website for Downloading(LPC/Correction Slip)||eblocks.bih.nic.in|
|Digitally Signed Certificate||Caste, Income and Residence Download Digitally Certificates|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Applicants must enter their application ID while assessing to the status of their certificates.
You can apply for the following certificates:- Income Certificate, Residential Certificate, Caste Certificate, Duplicate Income Certificate, Duplicate Residential Certificate, Duplicate Caste Certificate.
Applicants have to apply on official website of bihar govt rtpsonline.bihar.gov.in