Punjab GDS Recruitment 2021: Department of India Punjab Post will release various Postal Notifications in the year 2021. The Punjab government will soon invite application for the post of Gramin dak Sevak. The starting date of application will be mention in the official notification. So those who are eligible and interested to fill in these vacancies can check entire details from this page like Age -bar, eligibility criteria, salary, and many other important details.
Punjab GDS Recruitment 2021
There is good news for the residents of Punjab who are seeking for a government job. Punjab postal circle offers the direct recruitment for Gramin Dak Sevak post on the basis of the merit list on the basis of 10th matriculation. Don’t miss the opportunity for a government job. As we know that due covid pandemic the economy’s growth has fallen rapidly and there is a devastating impact on the employment sector, so it is high time to grab the opportunity to get a job. For regular updates for this job visit the official website of Punjab postal recruitment 2021.
Recruitment for GDS Punjab Postal Circle 2021
|Organization Name||Punjab Postal Circle (GDS)|
|Post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Number of vacancies||–|
|Starting date to apply for the post||To Be Notified|
|Last date to apply for the post||To Be Notified|
|Selection procedure||Merit List|
Punjab Postal Recruitment 2021-Categories Wise Vacancies
|Category||Vacancies in Numbers|
|UN- Reserved (UR)||–|
|Economic Weaker Section (EWS)||–|
|Other Backward Class(OBC)||–|
|Public Works Department(PWD)||–|
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
As we know that relaxations are given to Reserved categories like SC, ST, etc. The maximum age limit of reserved category is more as compared to the unreserved category so given below you can find your eligibility criteria according to age limits:-
- Un-Reserved category(General)-18 years to 40 years.
- Other backward class (OBC)-18 years to 43 years.
- Scheduled caste (SC)/ Schedule Tribe(ST)-18 years to 45 years.
Important Dates to Apply
Candidate is required to take a view of these important dates and fill the application form before the last date. For any query related to dates and extended dates check the official site of the Punjab postal GDS 2021.
- Starting date of online registration-
- Last date to apply online –
- The tentative dates of merit list are not yet notified by the official and it is expected to released soon after the last date of submission of applications.
- The date of the call letter has not yet decided and is expected to release soon.
Stay tuned to our website we will update all necessary information as notified by the officials.
Punjab Postal Circle (GDS) 2021- Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have done 10th pass(matriculation) or it’s equivalent with passing marks English and Mathematics as a compulsory subject (Elective subjects) from the recognized board by state govt/central govt.
- Candidate should have done the Basic Computer Training Course of at least 60 days.
- Candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th Class.
- Candidate should have known how to ride a bicycle.
- Candidate should have known how to read, write, and speak the local language for the States/UTs in which they have applied for. In Punjab postal recruitment candidate must have known the Punjabi language
Application fees for Gramin Dak Sevak
- General/obc: 100Rs
- SC/ST/Women/PWD/EWS: No fee(NIL)
Also Check: Sarthi Parivahan Sewa Apply
Punjab GDS Recruitment 2021-Documents Required
The candidate must have known these important documents and for hassle-free filling up the application form he must carry these documents.
- Copy of candidate’s scanned photograph.
- Copy of the candidate’s scanned signature.
- Class 10th marksheet(Matriculation or it’s equivalent).
- Date of birth certificate(10th certificate,adhar card, etc.)
- If the candidate belongs to any reserved category. Category certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS)is mandatory for these candidates.
- Computer Certificate(at least 60-day training certificate).
- Public works department(PWD), Physically Handicapped Certificate(if applicable to the candidate).
Selection Procedure of Punjab GDS Recruitment 2021
Candidate should have known the selection procedure of Gramin Dak Sevak. It is important for the candidate to take a view on the following point for hassle-free Selection.
- The candidate will Not to give any exam for selection. The selection has to be done on the basis of Automatic Generated Merit list according to percentage in the 10th standard.
- Candidate has not to be given any weightage(preference) for the higher qualification.
- Candidate must have passed in all subjects in the 10th standard.
- If the candidate has got grade points in the 10th standard. Candidate must convert them and then fill-up the form.
- For the final selection, the percentage of 4 decimals has taken into consideration.
- If candidate’s obtained the same marks/ percentage preference will be given whose age is more and if candidates have of the same age and score the same marks preference will be given according to marks in mathematics and science who scored more.
Punjab Postal Circle 2021-Pay Scale
|Name of the Post||Level 1-Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours||Level 2-Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours|
|Branch post master(BPM)||12000/-per month||14500/- per month|
|Assistant branch post master(ABPM)/Dak sevak||10,000/- per month||12000/-per month|
How to Apply for Punjab GDS Recruitment 2021?
- First, visit the official website of Punjab postal circle 2021 www.appost.in.
- Check the notification and important dates to apply.
- Then click on apply online for GDS 2021 Recruitment.
- Fill in all the important details like name, educational qualification, etc
- Upload the important documents like marksheet, photograph, certificate for reserve category, and other required documents.
- Candidate is required to pay the fees as mention in the application. If you are General/Obc you have to pay 100 rs. If your category lies in ST, SC, and Other reserved categories you are exempted to pay fees(NIL).
- After paying feed you can submit your application and take a print out of the application for future use.
|Official Notification||Available Soon|
|Registration Link||Available Soon|
|Online Fee Payment Link||–|
|Forget Registration/ Fee ID||–|
|Change of Mobile Number||–|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The pay scale of the candidate is between 12000 to 15000 per month.
You can apply online on the official website www.appost.in. Fill up the important detail and submit the application after paying fees as required.
The dead-end date to apply online is – you can submit the application before this date.
The age limit of Gramin dak Sevak is 18 to 40 years as the relaxation is given for the reserved category as per the norms.
Candidate should have passed 10th (matriculation)or its equivalent from the recognized board or university.
There are total – vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak in Punjab postal circle.
Yes, Gramin Dak Sevak is a government job.