Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University Result 2022: Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University(PSTU) is about to declare the examination results of the semestral examinations (comprising internals and externals) of Undergraduate and Postgraduate examinations that happened in the month of April. The results will be declared on the official portal of the PSTU. Through this article, we would be guiding the students of PSTU throughout the results status and procedure of accessing the results
Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University Result 2022
A complete tabulated overview of Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University Result 2022 is located below:
|Name of the Article||Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University Results 2022|
|Academic Courses||Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses|
|University||Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University(PSTU)|
|Examination Type||Odd Semester based/ Annual Exams|
|Results Status||Check Below|
|Article Category||University Result|
|Result Announcement||Online (on the Official portal)|
|Official Web Portal||www.teluguuniversity.ac.in|
Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University Results 2022 Particulars
Once the results are released and accessed by the students in the result portal, the information provided below will be displayed on the result sheet:
- Name of the student
- Official Date of Birth
- Academic Subject’s Name
- Mention of the Semester
- Academic Year(2020-21)
- Seal and Signature of the Exam Cell authority
- Overall marks formation
- Total Marks obtained by the student
- Status of Result( Whether Passed or Failed)
How to check the Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University Results 2022 Online?
The steps provided below give the student the complete procedure to access the Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University Results 2022-
- Go to the Official web portal of Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University(PSTU)
- Once the homepage of the PSTU appears on the screen, the student is required to scroll the page downwards.
- Post scrolling, take a glance at the left bottom corner and you will find the Other Links section appearing.
- Inside the Other Links section, the Applicant will need to tap on the Exam Results option appearing in the initial place.
- The student will be redirected to the Exam Results portal that will comprise the examination results declaration affixed with hyperlinks as per their date of release as can be seen from the image below.
- The Applicant will be required to tap on their academic course link(once released) which will redirect the applicant to the PDF which will comprise the Roll Number of the students placed as per the following segments:
- First Class
- Second Class
- Third Class
- Additional Practical
- The Declared Result format and composition will appear like this as shown in the image below.
Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University: Result Scrutiny
Once the results are released and checked by the student, if any sort of doubt or unsatisfaction prevails amongst the student, then He/She may undergo the procedure of scrutiny. Through the scrutiny, the obtained marks of the student will be evaluated and within the week time a revised answer sheet shall be obtained by the student from the examination cell of the university A minimal amount will be charged for registering for the Application
Applying for the PSTU shall be in person as well as online. Considering the prevailing pandemic it is advised to apply online only.
- All the student will need to do is visit the official website of the PSTU and download the Revaluation form from the Results section inside the menu bar.
- Post downloading, provide the basic details including the name and code of the subject the applicant wants the revaluation to happen.
- Once the Application form is filled, submit it to the concerned authority’s email address of the examination cell.
- Once the case of the student is approved, He/She will be able to access the revised mark sheet online which shall further be collected from the university’s premise.
Moreover, if the student fails to succeed in the examination of any of the subjects, then there is a provision to register for the supplementary examinations for as many of subjects He/She has failed in which includes a similar procedure as of scrutiny. Moreover, the student shall be able to get the provisional transcript once the examination results are declared.
The students of PSTU can raise their queries and complaints with the PSTU university helpline. The PSTU helpline information has been provided below :
Phone Numbers: +91 04023230435
The students shall also mail their concerns to the allotted email addresses below:
For Regular Course Students: email@example.com
For Distance Education students: firstname.lastname@example.org
PSTU Frequently Asked Questions
No, till now no new notification regarding the semestral examinations of the students for the academic session of 2020-21 has been declared. However, once any examination update happens, we would be updating the same into our portal. Hence, the students shall bookmark this webpage for instant updates of direct links.
Obtaining the PSTU Results 2022 applies a simplistic procedure as shown below:
Open the PSTU Official website>> From the homepage clicks on the Exam Results from Other Links section that appeared at the bottom>>from the newly opened Exam results window, click on your released subject result>>Download the Result PDF>> Check your Roll Number falling as per the divisions.
As per now, tentatively the results shall be released by the month of July. Hence the students are advised to be patient and regularly follow this portal.