OUAT PG Admit Card 2022: The Odhisa University of agriculture and Technology has started the process of admissions in its Post Graduate courses for the session 2022. The University has released a bulletin on its official website for the candidates mentioning the full details.
The Bulletin presents an overview of various postgraduate academic guidelines
Course Program of Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT), Bhubaneswar.
In its bulletin, the Odhisa University of Agriculture and Technology has stated that the admit cards for the same will be released soon.
OUAT PG Admit Card 2022
Let’s have a look upon the Common Entrance Examination & Admissions Dates and Events.
|First and last date of online application form||–|
|Edit of application Form||Till last date of submission of|
|Last date of payment of Application fee||–|
|Last date of submission of final OGPA/Marks of the|
qualifying in the academic profile of the Application Form
|Date of Admit card||–|
|Mock Test date||–|
|Date of Computer Based Entrance Exam||–|
|Marks declaration of Entrance Examination date||–|
|Rank declaration date||–|
|Process of Counselling & Admission||To be announced later on official|
|Admission of candidates sponsored by the state government||To be announced later on official|
|Orientation Programme & outset of class||To be announced later on official|
The application process for admission in Post Graduate courses in Odhisa University of Agriculture and technology has started on 21st September 2022 and went till October 2022. Further, October 2022 was the last date to submit the Payment of the application fees. Candidates are asked to submit the final OGPA/Marks of the qualifying in the academic profile of the Application Form. On 6th of November, the officials will publish the admit cards on its official website.
The date for the Mock test has been finalized on 3rd November. The entrance exam for admission at Odhisa University of Agriculture and Technology is on 12th November which will be a Computer Based Test. The marks and the rank for the Odhisa University of Agriculture and Technology will be published by the university on 23 November and 30 November respectively.
Thereafter, the dates for the counselling and orientation will be announced.
Admit card for Odhisa University of Agriculture and Technology.
The details of Admit card of Odhisa University of Agriculture and Technology for admission in pg:-
For admission in Post Graduate courses will be issued on 6th of November by the university’s concerning department. Students can download and print it out for any future reference.
How to download Admit card of Odhisa University of Agriculture and Technology?
Mentioned below are the steps you can follow to download the admit card of Odhisa University of Agriculture and Technology.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the University.
- A new page will open.
- Candidates now have to fill their asked credentials and click on the ‘login’ button to submit their details.
- Now you can see your admit card open.
- Download and take a printout of your Admit card for future references.
All the candidates who are seeking for an admission in the Odhisa University of Agriculture and Technology must read all the criteria of process of admission to avoid any problem comes the way while getting the admission in the prestigious university.
Selection in Odhisa University of Agriculture and Technology
- There will be 200 multiple choice questions which the candidates need to solve in a time span of 2 hours.
- Each question will carry one marks and no negative marking will be there.
- All the decisions will be taken by the Admission board and that will be final.
- Only the merits of the candidates will be used as a tool in the admission process of the candidates.
- The merit list of all the aspirants shall be drawn up on the basis of total weightage derived from the marks of entrance exam in addition with the weightage on extracurricular activities (just in case).
The mock test for admission in Post Graduate courses at Odhisa University of Agriculture and Technology will be commenced on 3rd November. The candidates can find the link on the official website of the university (CLICK HERE for the website link of the university).
The candidates can use the following user id and password for the login process during the mock test.
User ID: MOCK/OUAT1
Basic guidelines for the entrance examination
Following are some of the basic guidelines for the entrance examination of Odhisa University of Agriculture and Technology:-
- Candidates are not allowed to talk to each other while they are in the examination hall.
- All the candidates are instructed to follow the details mentioned on the Admit card of the exam.
- The candidates should report 1 and a half hours before the exam time for pre-processing of the exam.
- Use of electronic gadgets like mobile phones, earphones or calculators are allowed inside the room.
- Each and every candidate should follow and obey the instructions given by the centre superintendent and the invigilators at the examination centre.