Odisha 10th Class Board Exam Time Table , HSC Exams Date Sheet, Odisha High School Board Exam Schedule.
Odisha 10th Time Table 2021: The board of secondary education(BSE) will reveal the date sheet of Odisha 10th (matric) 2021 in the month of December. Students are required to download the date sheet from the official website of BSE Odisha.nic.in and exams are expected to commence from the last week of February to the first week of March 2021.
As Per last year schedule, the exams will be expected to be held in the respective two shifts. The timing of the morning shift will be from 10 am to 12.30 pm and the afternoon shift will be held from 2 pm to 4.30 pm. After the release of the official timetable, we will update our article soon. Check the official website on regular basis.
Latest update: Timetable of Odisha 10th is expected to be released in last week of December 2021 and exam will be commenced in third week of February 2021.
Odisha 10th Matric(10th) 2021
The time table of odisha 10th 2021 has not been released yet. We provide the tantative dates of commencement of exam in the tabular form given below.
|Time table (Expected)||Last week of December 2020|
|Exam will commence from||Third week of Feb 2021|
|Exam will over on||First week of March 2021|
Steps to download Odisha BSE 10th time table 2021
For hassle-free downloading the time table of Odisha 10th 2021, follow these simple steps given below. the result will be made available in the form of a PDF.
- Firstly, visit the official website of BSE odisha 2021 Odisha.nic.in.
- After reaching the official page, scroll down the page to search for odisha time table link.
- Then you can find the Odisha timetable link 2021. Click on the link.
- After clicking on link the date sheet will be appear on the screen in pdf format.
- Then download the pdf and take the print out for further use.
BSE Odisha Matric(10th) 2021 Time Table (Tentative)
|Class 10th BSE Odisha exam date||Morning shift|
10 am to 12.30 pm
2pm to 4.30pm
|19/February/2021||First Language |
|Sanskruta Vyakarana O Darshan- Paper-I (VOD)|
|20/February/2021||Paper-II (SHA) Sanskruta Sahityam|
|22/February/2021||Population Edn, Second Language -English, Hindi Env. (Only for Hearing Impaired Candidates)||Paper- III (KKJ/AVJ) Prayogatmaka Sanskruta|
|24/February/2021||TLV Theory (For Deaf & Dumb Candidates only), Third Language (Hindi, Parsi, Sanskrit, Odia)TT, TH, IT, RT, BW, BF, HC, AG, MS, PL & EH (Only for candidates from Vocational stream).||Paper IV (MOR/MHN) Matrubhasa (Odia/Hindi)|
|25/February/2021||Paper V (MTH) Mathematics|
|26/February/2021||Mathematics||Paper VI Science|
|27/February/2021||Paper VII Social Science|
|1/March/ 2021||Science||Paper VIII English|
|3/March/2021||Visual Art-(Practical) 3rd Language, TLV (Practical) (10 AM to 12 Noon)||—|
Preparation of Odisha (BSE)10th 2021- Tips and Strategy
Students must prepare well for the exam. Without optimum strategy and planning students can not score good marks, so here we are providing some tips and strategy, students must follow this pattern and score good marks.
- For multiple time revisions, it is necessary for the students that they must complete their syllabus 3 to 4 month before exam.
- Analyze the syllabus carefully and go through the pattern of questions asked in the exam.
- Mark all the important questions which are asked regularly in the previous exams and make them strong .
- Make short notes of all formulas on a single sheet and revise them on the regular basis.
- Try to solve all previous year questions regularly and after solving analyze your mistakes so that it can not repeat again.
- Leave no stone unturned for scoring more better in exams.
- Don’t take stress, keep calm, and take a healthy diet.
What’s Change in odisha 10th 2021 exam?
There are some changes in this year odisha 10th 2021 exam pattern and students will see a new interface in the exam so for the betterment of students we give you updated information regarding the topic.
- This time we are going to see that there will be four questions set in the exam prior to three questions set.
- In order to get qualifying marks score must score 15 marks separately in objective and subjective in the respective paper.
- In social science and general science papers, the 7 and 8 marks will be changed to 10 and 5 marks.
Odisha HSC (10th) Supplementary Details 2021
- Students who will be failed in one or more than one subject. They can save their academic year by applying for a supplementary exam.
- Supplementary exam will be released in the month of June 2021(tentatively).
- The supplementary exam will be expected to conduct in June 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Students are required to download the date sheet from the official site of the Odisha HSC www.bseodisha.nic.in.
The tentative month of commencement of exam is February and March.
There are two shifts i.e. morning and evening. the timing of the morning shift is 10 am to 12.30 pm and the afternoon shift is 2 pm to 4.30 pm.
Students are able to download the time table of odisha 10th in the third week of december 2020.