Nainital Bank Clerk MT Result 2021: Just like every year, Nainital Bank conducts exams for the posts of Management Trainees (MT’s) and Clerks on 21st August 2021. Applicants who appeared for the examination are now looking for their result which is expected to be out in September 2021. Nainital Bank Clerk and MT results can be accessed online at www.nainitalbank.co.in by submitting login credentials. Once the Nainital bank Clerk/MT 2021 result is available we will update its link below.
It should be the candidate’s responsibility to keep themselves updated about the notification regarding the Nainital Bank Clerk and MT post results. For more details about Nainital Bank Clerk MT result read the information given on this page.
Nainital Bank Clerk and MT Result 2021
After the publication of the result candidates shortlisted will be called for an interview whose details will be shared by the bank in due course.
Nainital Bank Clerk MT Result 2021: Overview
|Name of Conducting Body||Nainital Bank|
|Clerk and Management Trainee (MT’s)|
|Exam Date||21st August 2021|
|Result Date||September 2021 (Tentative)|
Marking and Scoring Pattern of Nainital Bank Clerk & MT
|Negative answer marking||0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.|
|Number of options for answer||There will be 5 options in each question.|
The Scoring pattern includes the following rules:
- During examination if examiner found sense any type of doubt in the answers about the two candidates who are sitting besides each other then strict action will happen against them.
- Each correct answers in objective type questions will be counted as right even after applying the penalty of wrong answers.
Nainital Bank Cut-Off Clerk & MT
Once exams of both posts are conducted successfully then Bank will also release the Cut- Off. Currently, the tentative Cut-Off for the posts of Clerk & MT’s of this year will depend on the number of candidates who appeared in exams, the number of seats available, applicants categories, and marks scored by candidates in the exam. In the table given below, we have provided the expected cut-off mark for both MT and Clerk posts.
Tentative Cut-Off Marks-Clerk’s post
Tentative Cut-Off- MT’s post
Nainital Bank Clerk and MT Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for Clerk & MT’s posts 2021 in Nainital Bank are as follows:
- Candidates who cleared the written examination will be called by the bank for last and final round i.e. ‘Interview Round’. In this round, candidates will be judged according to their awareness in banking sector, general knowledge and command on english.
- Candidates who cleared the final round will be notified by bank and will be given the joining letter.
Documents required in the Interview Round of Nainital Bank Clerk & MT post
The documents which candidates have to carry in Interview Round are as follows:
- Score Card of Written round.
- Certificates from 10th standard till Graduation.
- Aadhaar Card.
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
- Banking Details.
Pay Scale and Bond Period of Clerk & MT’s with Nainital Bank
Pay Scale of both posts with Bank
|Sr. No||Post Names||Salary Amount|
|01||Management Trainees (MT’s||Rs. 30,000|
Bond Period of both posts with Bank
|Sr. No||Post Names||Bond Time Period|
|01||Management Trainees (MT’s)||01 year|
How to download Nainital Bank Clerk MT Result 2021
The steps to download the result of Nainital Bank are as follows:
- Go to the official website of Nainital Bank.
- A page will appear, click on ‘Recruitment’ option.
- After clicking on that option, page will apper with the result link. Now fill in the details i.e. ‘Registration Number, Password/DOB (date,month and year) and enter Captcha code.
- On Submitting the details…
- Your result will appear on screen.
- Download the result in pdf format and take out its print out.
Tie-Breaking Criteria of Nainital Bank Clerk & Management Trainees (MT) Result 2021
If two or more two candidates score the same marks then the candidate with older age is given preference rather than other candidates.
Yes, Admit Card for the posts of Clerk & MT’s has been released on the official website.
Nainital Bank conducts the exams for the posts of Clerk and MT’s.
The exams for the posts of Clerks & MT in Nainital Bank will take place on 21st August 2021 (Saturday).
The Cut-Off list will be prepared based on the number of candidates who appeared in exams, the number of seats reserved for categories, and marks scored by different candidates.