Manipur State Power Distribution Company Limited is expected to declare the result of various group C&D posts on February 2024 (tentative). Moreover, the actual dates of results have not revealed yet. The exam was conducted earlier for various posts of meter reader cum bill distributor in pre Covid period of January 2020. The devastating impact of COVID-19 in the economy causes a delay in the process of result declaration.
MSPDCL Result 2023
After post covid period government start easing the restrictions that put up in the covid period, now the authority is set to declare the result soon on its official site. The candidates who appeared for Junior Technical Assistant (JTA) exam are advised to keep browsing the official site of MSPDCL 2023. Candidates can get all crucial information in a detailed manner through this article and for our article productivity, we provide important links to visit the official page directly.
MSPDCL Group C&D Cut Off 2023-Overview
|Name of Organisation||Manipur State Power Distribution Company Limited (MSPDCL)|
|Post Name||Junior technical assistant(JTA), Meter Read cum Bill Distributor, Watchman Cum Cleaning Assistant, junior office assistant|
|Number of vacancies||622|
|Exam conducted on||8th/ 9th/ 12th/ Jan 2020|
|post category||MSPDCL 2023 RESULT|
|Result declaration date||February 2023|
|Location of job||Manipur|
MSPDCL Group C&D Exam Result 2023 Date
As soon as the exam gets conducted, the candidates eagerly waiting for their results with lots of hope. MSPDCL Result is delayed due to covid pandemic, the authority notified that the evaluation process has been done, the result date will be updated soon on the official site. We are expecting that the result will surely be released in the month of February 2024. Although there is no latest news regarding the dates of the MSPDCL 2023 result. Candidates need not to worry, just keep calm and keep in touch with our page.
MSPDCL 2023 Cutoff Marks
To get selected for the exam, candidates have to score the minimum passing marks. The minimum passing marks is not a different thing but another word for cutoff. The cutoff is the boundary of marks by which candidates get selected. However, there are many factors that are taken into consideration while generating the cutoff these are as under:
- Number of candidates applied for the post, the number of vacant posts, previous year marks, reserver category of the candidates, level of exam, etc,
Students should know the given important facts regarding MSPDCL cutoff marks 2023:-
- The Group C minimum qualifying marks will be equal for different posts which are meter reader cum bill distributor, junior assistant, computer operator, and office assistant.
MSPDCL Group C & D Merit List
MSPDCL Merit List plays a very important role in all the exams. the merit list shows the list of all the selected students who cleared the written exam will proceed toward the further recruitment process. MSPDCL merit list will be made available on the official site by which candidate can easily check their names in their respective gadgets without moving along. Lacks of candidates are waiting for the merit list of MSPDCL group C, therefore we assured our readers that within a month the result will be declared. Candidate can download their merit list from the official link placed at the end of the page.
Steps To Download MSPDCL Group C&D Result 2023
Candidate can easily download their MSPDCL 2023 result by moving along with the steps given below.
- The very initial step that candidate has to follow is to visit the official link of Manipur State Power Distribution Company Limited.
- The second of the candidate will be scrolling for the latest news section and thereby click on the MSPDCL Result 2023.
- A new page will be displayed in which candidates have to fill its registration number/password/date of birth etc.
- After that enter the captcha code and submit the details by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button
- Finally, you did it and your MSPDCL 2023 result will be displayed on your screen.
- Check your result and take a print out for the further process of recruitment.
MSPDCL Group C & D Recruitment 2023- Pay Scale
According to the 7th pay commission, the candidate can see post wise salary in the following points:-
- Office Assistant – Rs. (4440-7440+GP 1650)
- Bill Assistant – Rs. (5200-20200+GP 2800)
- Junior Establishment Assistant – Rs. (5200-20200+GP 2800)
- Junior Technical Assistant – Rs (4440-7440+GP 1650)
- Office Assistant – Rs. (4440-7440+GP 1650)
- Computer Operator – Rs. (5200-20200+GP 2800)
- Meter Reader Cum Bill Distributor – Rs. (5200-20200+GP 2800)
Hope you get all the required details from this post. Give below we attached FAQs in which our team has answered some common questions asked by the candidates, in spite of if the candidate has any doubt they can ask in the comment section, and we will reply as soon as possible. For more articles follow our site.
Directly Access to official site– www.mspdcl.com
MSPDCL Result 2023- Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
According to the officials the fixed dates have not yet been mentioned but are expected to release in the month of February 2023.
Candidates can easily follow the steps mentioned above in this page or can visit the official site i.e. mspdcl.com. The medium to check the result is online no other medium will be applicable.
No, there will be no interview round for Group C and D Post after listed in the merit list there will be document verification.
Candidates can see the post wise pay scale through the page mention above.