Mother Teresa Women’s University Result: MTWU conducts semester-wise exams per the timetable the university releases every year. Exams are conducted offline, whereas Mother Teresa Women’s University’s result is announced online. Results are published separately for each program. We have shared the direct result links of MTWU semester/year-end examinations in this article as soon as the university announces the result.
Mother Teresa Women’s University Result
University concerned department releases result on the official website. No hard copy of the result is provided to any candidate. Students can avail their result online by using their register no. Results published online are for providing information to the candidates. Therefore, it is suggested to students that the online result should not be treated as an original marks memo. An original statement of marks is issued after the result publication through the respective colleges.
If you are looking for university results, you should review this article at least once. Here, we have shared all the important details of Mother Teresa Women’s University Result.
Mother Teresa Women’s University Result 2024
|Name of the Examination
|Mother Teresa Women’s University Exam
|Mother Teresa Women’s University (MTWU)
|UG & PG courses
|University semester result
|Mode of Release of result
|Official website of university
How to check Mother Teresa Women’s University Exam 2024?
MTWU students who are waiting for the publication of result can get their result online from the University portal. University results can be accessed using the register number or in the form of pdf copies.
To access the result register-number wise, students have to follow the given instructions-
- Step 1- Begin with opening the official website of the university.
- Step 2- On this page, click on the “Examination” link given on the menu bar of the homepage.
- Step 3- A new page will open, and on this page, click on the “Examination” tab.
- Step 4- Click on the “Know your result by register number” link.
- Step 5- Now, enter “Register number” correctly in the space provided and click on “Submit” button.
- Step 6- Finally result will open.
- Step 7- Check the result carefully and save it for further reference.
Those who wish to download the pdf copies of the university results needs to follow the given instructions-
- Open the University’s official website.
- Click on the “Examination” link given on the menu bar.
- Again, kill on examination link.
- Scroll down the page to Results section and click on PDF copies link.
- Select among university or affiliated colleges options.
- Click on respective option.
- Select respective semester option.
- A list of various courses will open.
- Select the respective subjects.
- Finally, course-wise marks statement pdf will open.
- Search your name in the list and save the result pdf for future reference.
- B.Sc Result 2024
- B.A Result 2024
- B.Com Result 2024
- University Result 2024
- BBA Result 2024
- MA Result 2024
- BCA Result 2024
- B.Ed Result 2024
Particulars on the Result Sheet
The result sheet published online indicates the given information about the candidate’s result-
- Name of the university
- Name of the exam
- Course and Year/ Semester
- Exam date
- Name of the student
- Registered No.
- Marks obtained in each subject
- Subject and subject code
- Subject-wise internal marks
- Subject-wise external marks
- Total mark obtained
- Other important instructions
MTWU Revaluation Result
After the online result publication, the university invites applications for revaluation. Applications are generally invited within a month of the result date, and interested candidates must submit applications per the prescribed schedule. Late applications are subject to be rejected by the university authority. Revaluation is generally permissible for theory exams. Students have to download the revaluation application form from the university portal.
The revaluation result of MTWU is also made available on the university’s official website. The result sheet is uploaded as a PDF file, which includes details such as the Register No. of the students who have applied for revaluation, name of the students, subject code, internal and external marks, total marks, grade, GPT, and result.
Important points related to MTWU Results
- MTWU results are now available.
- MTWU results are made available only online mode to all the students. No other mode of result publication is available.
- Students can download their result from university website by entering the valid register no.
- Students not satisfied with their results are also allowed to apply for revaluation of result.
- The revaluation result is uploaded on the university portal.
In case of query regarding Mother Teresa Women’s University result, one has to contact the concerned university authority i.e., the Controller of Examination. Such students can contact them at the address given below-
Controller of Examination,
Dr, S.Pail Mary Deborah,
MTWU, Kodaikanal- 624101,
Phone No.- 04542-240895/ 245685,