Mother Teresa Women’s University Result: MTWU conducts semester-wise exams as per the timetable released by the university every year. Exams are conducted in offline mode whereas Mother Teresa Women’s University Result is announced in online mode. Results are published separately for each program. We will direct result links of MTWU semester/ year end examinations in this article as soon as result will be announced by the university.
Mother Teresa Women’s University Result
University concerned department releases result on the official website. No hard copy of result is provided to any candidate. Students can avail their result online by using their register no. Result published online is for providing information to the candidates. Therefore, it is suggested to students that the online result should not be treated as original marks memo. Original statement of marks is issued after the result publication through the respective colleges.
If you are looking for university results, then you should go through this article at least once. Here, we have shared all the important details of Mother Teresa Women’s University Result.
Mother Teresa Women’s University Result: An Overview
|Name of the Examination||Mother Teresa Women’s University Exam|
|Concerned University||Mother Teresa Women’s University (MTWU)|
|Courses||UG & PG courses|
|Result Type||University semester result|
|Result Date||To be announced soon|
|Mode of Release of result||Online|
|Official website of university||www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in|
How to check Mother Teresa Women’s University Exam 2021?
MTWU students who are waiting for the publication of result can get their result online from the University portal. University result can be accessed using register number or in the form of pdf copies.
To access the result register-number wise, students have to follow the given instructions-
- Step 1- Begin with opening the official website of university.
- Step 2- On this page, click on “Examination” link given on the menu bar of the homepage.
- Step 3– A new page will open and, on this page, click on “Examination” tab.
- Step 4- Click on “Know your result by register number” link.
- Step 5- Now, enter “Register number” correctly in the space provided and click on “Submit” button.
- Step 6- Finally result will open.
- Step 7- Check result carefully and save it for further references.
Those who wish to download the pdf copies of the university result needs to follow the given instructions-
- Open the official website.
- Click on “Examination” link given on menu bar.
- Again, kill on examination link.
- Scroll down the page to Results section and click on PDF copies link.
- Select among university or affiliated colleges options.
- Click on respective option.
- Select respective semester option.
- A list of various courses will open.
- Select respective subject.
- Finally, course-wise marks statement pdf will open.
- Search your name in the list and save the result pdf for future references.
Particulars on the Result Sheet
The result sheet published online indicates the given information about the candidate’s result-
- Name of the university
- Name of the exam
- Course and Year/ Semester
- Exam date
- Name of the student
- Registered No.
- Marks obtained in each subject
- Subject and subject code
- Subject-wise internal marks
- Subject-wise external marks
- Total mark obtained
- Other important instructions
MTWU Revaluation Result
After online result publication, university invites applications for revaluation. Application is generally invited within a month of the result date and interested candidates have to submit applications as per the prescribed schedule. Late applications are subject to be rejected by the university authority. Revaluation is generally permissible for theory exams. Students have to download the revaluation application form from the university portal. We have also provided the application form pdf in this article below.
Revaluation result of MTWU is also made available on the official website of the university. The result sheet include is uploaded as a PDF file which includes details such as Register no. of the students who have applied for revaluation, name of the students, subject code, internal and external marks, total marks, grade, GPT, and result.
Important points related to MTWU Results
- MTWU results will be released soon.
- MTWU results are made available only in online mode to all the students. No other mode of result publication is available.
- Students can download their result from university website by entering the valid register no.
- Students not satisfied with their results are also given an opportunity to apply for revaluation of result.
- Revaluation result is uploaded on university portal.
|Mother Teresa Women University Website||Click Here|
|Mother Teresa Women University Result||Click Here|
|Revaluation form||Click Here|
|JNTUH Results||Click Here|
|Yogi Vemana University Result||Click Here|
In case of query regarding Mother Teresa Women’s University result, one has to contact the concerned university authority i.e., the Controller of Examination. Such students can contact at the address given below-
Controller of Examination,
Dr, S.Pail Mary Deborrah,
MTWU, Kodaikanal- 624101,
Phone No.- 04542-240895/ 245685,