Loan with Zero Cibil Score: The importance of good credit score cannot be denied, but not all applicants are lucky enough to get the loan after fulfilling the required credit score eligibility. A high credit score increases the chances of loan approval. But what if someone has a low credit score or zero credit score? Are they eligible for the loan or not? Read on to know more.
Everyone needs a loan to fulfill their desires or financial needs. By getting this, each individual may overcome the financial crisis or hurdles faced during that time. To help such people, various banks and other lenders provide instant loans or short-term loans. These loans often come with lots of flexibility like EMI, Loan Tenure, and Loan Amount. However, good things come with a good price tag, so such loans are.
These short-term loan and instant loans come with interest rates that are usually on the higher side. However, the interest rate may also depend on the applicant’s credit history, loan amount, tenure, and EMI.
What are the possible ways to get a loan with a zero credit score? Read this article.
Loan with Zero Cibil Score
There is a possibility that a person who is applying for a loan for the first time may not have a credit score. But still, they can avail of a loan by considering the following details.
It may play a deciding factor in your loan approval. Because anyone with a regular source of income automatically qualifies for the loan. With the salary slip, the bank may check your current value. To get an instant loan without credit or a zero credit score, all must provide this and other documents.
Usually, the lender doesn’t lend large amounts of loans to applicants with low or zero credit scores. So, if you seek a large amount, your application might be rejected. But this can be overcome if you fulfil the next pointers.
In case of loan rejection or applying for a higher loan amount, you can apply for a loan with co-applicants. These co-applicants may increase the borrower’s creditability, allowing banks or NBFCs to approve the loan application easily.
This could be the last resort if anyone is not getting a loan. Under this, the applicants have to mortgage their valuable assets, and after evaluating its current value, the lender issues the loan. However, the lenders mortgage the assets documents until the loan is repaid. On failing to do so, the lender has the right to auction the assets and recover the loan amount.
This option is not available for everyone, but if you are lucky enough, you can seek a pre-approved loan from your respective loan. Some banks issue such loans to their esteemed customers. However, this loan comes with a capping of limited tenure and amount. To know more you can reach your bank.
NA or NH status
New applicants often experience a common problem while checking their current credit score; it reflects NH or NA in their status. This status means the applicant has had no credit activity in the last 36 months, for its activation, the borrower needs to talk to their lender or bank. In such cases the lender may charge usually high interest rate.
How do you apply for a Loan with a Zero credit score?
Any Indian over 21 or under 60 may apply for an instant loan. Applicants must also have a regular income or be self-employed. You can apply for a loan online if you fulfil these basic criteria. However, applicants seeking loans must keep some of their documents before submission of their application, as listed below.
List of documents required for Loan with Zero Cibil Score
- Applicants Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Passport etc.
- Address Proof: Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Utility Bills etc.
- Photograph: Latest coloured photograph
- Salary Slip: The last three or six months’ salary slip was issued from the HR or Admin Department.
- Bank Account Details: Last three or six months of bank transaction details.
- ITR Details: ITR File submission application for the last two years.
- Co-applicants: Co-applicant’s details if applying with co-applicants.
- Assets Documents: Applicants must produce the asset’s valid documents for a secured loan.
Loan with Zero Cibil Score Application Procedure
Those unfamiliar with the online loan application may read the pointers shared in the section. However, its procedure is not different from any instant loan application.
- Visit the decided Lenders Portal or its dedicated loan application app.
- After reaching the portal or app, find the personal loan tab.
- Once you find it, press the apply online link.
- Before proceeding, read the guidelines and terms and conditions.
- For more, you can seek their representative help.
- Submit the personal and other details carefully.
- Upload the documents in the required format.
- Before submission, read the details submitted to nullify the application rejection.
- Once you verify it, press the submit tab.
- Post submission, the loan application number is generated. Note it down.
- Lenders may process your loan application as per their timeline (Usually take 24-48 hours).
- Once they approve the loan, you will receive its confirmation by mail or SMS.
- The required loan is credited to your bank account.
List of lenders issuing loans with zero credit scores
Many lenders are providing loans without credit scores. We have mentioned some of them in the table below. However, we suggested that borrowers must research their own and apply for such instant loans.
What is a zero Cibil Score?
The credit score is based on which lender approves the loan. This score ranges from 300-900. Usually, a score of more than 750 is considered a good score, and a score below 550 falls into the bad credit score category. Anyone with a score of 300 may considered as a zero credit score.
Can I get a personal loan without a CIBIL score?
Yes! Some lenders issue loans without credit scores, but it comes with some terms and conditions.
What is the maximum amount I can receive without a Cibil score?
It depends on the lenders and your current credibility.