Karnataka Postal Circle Cycle III Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 | Karnataka Post GDS Recruitment 2021: India post office(Karnataka Circle) has released the vacancies of 2433 GDS Posts which are subcategorized under (Branch postmaster/Assistant branch postmaster /Dak Sevak). Candidates who were eagerly waiting for the Karnataka Post GDS Recruitment can apply before the dead-end 20/Jan/2021 after fulfilling the required eligibility criteria.
Karnataka Post GDS Recruitment 2021
In this Covid 19 pandemic where there is a large disruption in the employment sector so we advised the candidate not to miss the opportunity, you should apply for this form. Candidate is required to download the official notification or you can also download from this page as the link given at the bottom of the page, Read the article to know the Karnataka GDS eligibility, procedure of Merit list, how to apply for application, last year cutoff, etc.
Karnataka Cycle III GDS Recruitment 2021- Quick Overview
|Organisation Name||Indian Post office(IPO)|
|Recruitment Authority||Karnataka Postal Circle|
|Job Type||Branch postmaster(BPM)|
Assistant branch postmaster(ABPM)
|Location of Job||Karnataka|
|No. of vacancies||2433|
|Educational Qualification||10th pass or equivalent from a recognized board|
|Job Experience||Freshers can apply for this post|
|Starting date to apply||21/December/2020|
|Last date to Apply||20/January/2021|
|Last date of submission of fees||20/January/2021|
Karnataka GDS Recruitment 2021-Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must go through the eligibility criteria to apply for karnataka GDS recruitment 2021.
As per the official notification the minimum age of the candidate must be 18 years(as on 21/Dec/2020) and the maximum age must be 40 years. the relaxations are given to the upper age limit of the following categories.
- Scheduled caste(SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)- 5 years
- Other backward class(obc)- 3yrs
- Person with disability(PWD) – 10 years
Note: If a person is with disability and he also belong to reserved category then relaxation is given on aggregate sum of both relaxation years.(for ex PWD+OBC=13 years)
Candidate applying for Karnataka postal circle 2021 should have passed 10th/matriculation or equivalent from a recognized institution/board. Candidate must have scored passing marks in maths/english and local language.
Candidates have proficient in Reading/Writing and speaking the local language.
Skill Required: Candidate should have known riding a bicycle.
Basic Computer Training Course
Candidate should be possessed with a basic computer training course certificate with a minimum duration of 60 days from a government institution or private institution. If the candidate is studied computer subject in 10TH or 12th standard then they should exempt from computer certificate.
The Karnataka GDS 2021 merit will be totally based on automated generated merit on the basis of marks scored by candidates in 10th standard, no preference will be given to higher qualified candidates.
Karnataka GDS 2021- Category-wise vacancies
There are total vacancies of 2433 for Branch Postmaster(BPM), Asst. Branch postmaster(ABPM), Dak Sevak which are divided under these reserved categories.
|Categories||No. of Vacancies|
|Other backward class (OBC)||605|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||266|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||322|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||147|
|Person with disability (PWD) type-A||13|
Karnataka GDS Postal Recruitment 2021-Important Dates
Candidate willing to apply for karnataka GDS must note down the important schedule given below in tabular form.
|Date of Commencement to apply for the post||December/21/2020|
|Last date to apply for the post||January/20/2021|
|Starting date of fees submission||December/21/2020|
|Last date of fees submission||January/20/2021|
Application Procedure/Fees Details
Karnataka GDS 2021 application can be filled through ONLINE mode as no alternative mode is applicable to apply for the posts. Candidate has to visit the official website and apply for the Karnataka GDS 2021.
Candidates have to pay the fees to the postal authority while applying for the post. Check the fee structure carefully to abstain from fault.
- UN-reserved/EWS/OBC & MALE : 100/-
- SC/ ST / FEMALE & PWD : Exempted from fees (NIL)
Payment method: Candidate can pay through debit card/credit card/net banking or any other payment gateway.
Gramin Dak Sevak 2021-Job Profile
Branch Post Master:
- BPM is superior in authority and acts as a controller of Gramin dak Sevak.
- BPM has to manage all the work of dak Sevak and Assistant branch postmaster.
- BPM has the responsibility for organizing business procurements/meetings and various other tasks assigned by the top-level authority.
- BPM plays the role of supervisor and acts as a mediator between top-level and low-level personnel.
Asst. Branch Post Master:
- He has to do a task given by the Branch postmaster.
- He has do counter functions duties like sake of stamps/delivery of mails(deposits and payments)/other important transactions.
- He has to do fieldwork when required and coordinate with the Branch postmaster in performing his duties.
- Dak Sevak has to do fieldwork and perform the task given by BPM and ABPM.
- Dak sevak has to coordinate with performing the duties of top-level.
- Dak sevak can also do the counter work in the branch as well as delivering the males.
Karnataka Postal Recruitment-Pay Scale (Salary)
|Name of the post||Min. TRCA(4 Hours) /Level 1- in TRCA Slab||Min. TRCA(5 Hours) /Level 2- in TRCA slab|
|Branch post master(BPM)||12,000/-||14,500/-|
|Asst. Branch post master(ABPM)/Dak Sevak||10,000/-||12,000/-|
Steps to Apply for Karnataka GDS Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for karnataka, gds recruitment candidate can assess through by following the very steps given below:-
- Candidates have to go ahead by visiting the official site indianpost.gov.in.
- The home page will open in which you have to scroll down for the latest recruitment and there you will get karnataka gds recruitment 2021.
- Click on the recruitment link to apply for the post.
- After the candidate has to click on the registration process.
- Fill in your contact details which will generate OTP for further steps towards the application process.
- Then after registration candidate has to log in to his application by entering registration no. and password.
- Fill in all the necessary credentials which are required in the application form.
- Upload your original documents(mark sheets/certificates) on the application form.
- Check the application preview page carefully before the fees submission
- Submit your respective fees by your comfortable payment method
- Submit the form and download it for further reference.
Karnataka GDS 2021 Apply Online- click here
Karnataka GDS 2021 Detailed Notification- click here
Frequently Asked Questions
The last date to apply for job is 20/January/2021.
There are total vacancies of 2433 out of which 1027 is reserved for the general category.
Candidate is requisite to visit the official site www.appost.in or can also apply from this page as we provided a direct link to apply.