JNTUH Results 2024: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University announced the UG/PG and other course results you were looking for. It can be accessed online from www.jntuh.ac.in. Students may access their JTNU Results by submitting their hall tickets and DOBs in the space provided. On submitting the same correctly, the result page with details appears. If you are unhappy with the result, you can also submit a revelation of the answer sheet whose details can be collected from the University portal or department.
We have shared enough details regarding the JNTUH 2024 Result in this article.
JNTUH Results 2024
For the academic session, JNTUH has already announced some of the results. Results for the remaining programs will be announced soon. Students should not expect their results offline as the University does not provide any physical copies of the results to students. After the publication of the results, students are issued a statement of marks and a pass certificate.
Students looking for JNTUH result updates must have a look at this article. Here, they get insights about the result dates, course-wise latest results, direct result links, news updates, process to access the result, revaluation details, and much more.
JNTU Hyderabad Result 2024: Details
|JNTUH University Exams
|Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUH)
|Undergraduate & Post Graduate Courses
|Mode of declaration of result
|Official University Website
How to Access JNTUH Result?
JNT University Hyderabad publishes results of all the UG and PG courses on its official portal. Candidates can access their results from the website using their login details, such as roll number, registration ID, etc. The university does not disseminate any hard copy of results to students at their postal addresses. It is the sole responsibility of the students who have taken the exam to check the result online once the university authorities declare it.
If you are wondering how you can access JNTUH results, then go through the simple instructions shared below-
- Step I- Start by searching the JNTUH University website on your browser.
- Step II- Now, click on the university website, which will take your to the website’s home screen.
- Step III- Scroll down the homepage and click on the “Student Services” tab.
- Step IV- The result page will appear.
- Step V- Here, you can find various result options and three result servers. You can click on any server link or other result as per requirement.
- Step VI- Now, links of all the available results will open. Click on the respective course and choose your course result link from the dropdown list.
- Step VII- Enter your Hall Ticket No., date of Birth and captcha code. Proceed by clicking on the “Submit” button.
- Step VIII- Finally, your result will open on your screen.
- Step IX- Check the result details and save them for your reference.
Information on the Result Sheet
The result posted on the official portal, carry following information-
- Name of the course
- Year/ batch
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Hall ticket no
- Marks obtained in each subject
- Subject code
- Total marks obtained
- Maximum marks
- Result status
- Remark, if any
JNTUH Result 2024: Important Links
|For more details visit>>>
|JNTUH Official website
|JNTUH RRM Result
|OU Degree Result
For any assistance related to JNTUH Results, students can contact the university. Contact details is given below.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad,
Contact No.- 23158662
Email- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
When will JNTUH 2024 Results release?
The university has announced various results.
How can we access JNTUH results?
Students can obtain their results by visiting the official portal or by clicking on the result links shared in this post above.
What are the details used for accessing online results?
Students are required to enter their hall ticket number and date of birth.
How to obtain the JNTUH marksheet?
Candidates who passed the exam can collect their marksheets from the respective colleges. For any query, they can contact the respective department .