Jharkhand GDS Recruitment 2021: The Board of India Post has imparted the notification regarding the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak for the sector of Jharkhand Postal Circle. The applicants are required to submit the application forms for Jharkhand GDS via online mode as decided by the Respective recruiting Administration. A fill-up of Jharkhand GDS vacancies will be available for session 2021. Interested candidates are required to go through the eligibility criteria and check out their qualifications by the official links attached below. The deadline for the GDS application will be mention in the official notification. To make sure to fill the form accurately or to know about it entirely, please go through the following information carefully.
Jharkhand GDS Recruitment 2021
- Will act as the team leader of the Branch Post office and synchronise himself with the management of the Post office both punctually and financially with lucid working.
- Financially he will deal with the India Post Payment Bank services,online transactions , marketing of Postal and acquisition of business activities in the villages within the jurisdiction he is responsible for.
- He should look into the maintenance of records, and ensure uninterrupted counter operation during the prescribed hours.
- Will also look after the mail conveyance and delivery.
2. Assistant Branch Postmaster–
- Will report and assist to the Branch Postmasters in counter duties digitally by the devices provided by the Department.
- Deal with the sales activities and look after the Mail conveyance and punctual delivery of the mail at the doorstep.
- Will also look into the payments and transactions under IPPB.
3. Dak Sevak-
- Will report and assist Post Masters/ Sub postmasters and help in proper functioning of the Department.
- Deal with overall functioning of sale activities, mail conveyance and delivery and perform the duties by the officials including IPPB work.
- In RMS(Railway Mail services), GDS will have to perform transporting of bags and having a check on them along with manual or other duties assigned by RMS Board.
Jharkhand Gramin Dak Sevak Bharati Eligibility
- Age: The minimum age and the maximum age oscillates from 18-40 years for the GDS posts. Relaxation are made permissible in following respects with a note that overall age should not exceed in any case to 55 years:
|Scheduled caste/Scheduled Tribes||5 years|
|PwD (&OBC)||13 years|
|PwD(& SC/ST)||15 years|
- Must have a qualifying pass certificate of Secondary school examination (Class 10th)
- Must be passed out from a recognised School Board as approved by the Government of India.
- Must have passing score in all of three subjects i.e. English, Maths and local language.
3. According to the State Government, the person must have studied the local language as a mandatory criteria up to 10th Class.
4. The applicants must have a knowledge of Basic Computer Training. If he/she have had already computer as a subject in the Secondary School examination then the criteria could be relaxable.
For those who don’t have had such certification, they have to certify themselves by such a course of minimum 60 days/ 2 months by any such computer training institute.
5. All the candidates applying for GDS posts must have a knowledge of cycling or motorcycle riding as an alternative for the cycling criteria.
Jharkhand Postal Circle Application Procedure 2021
After being certain with the eligibility and instructions clearly, one is now ready to look into the further process:
- One has meet all the instructions and eligibility, and then only he/she is eligible to register online.
- There will be only one registration per candidate followed by which a unique registration number would be given which should be used for submission in any other circle during the session. Any duplicate registration found altering the basic changes would lead to rejection of your application.
- No applications physically sent would be acceptable.
- Selection of correct board name with relevant configuration will only be acceptable. Any upload of blurred documents would lead to direct disqualification.
- Candidates should be able to pay the application fee via online mode. It should be strictly being noted that fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances.
How to Apply For Jharkhand GDS Recruitment 2021?
- Register yourself through the portal – www.indiapost.gov.in
b) Registration portal is open from- Available Soon
- Go to the official India Post Official portal— www.appost.in Jharkhand 2021
- Go to the Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2021 option.
- A window will be opened which will have the online application form in it.
- Carefully fill the respective details in the Jharkhand GDS recruitment 2021 application form.
- Open Apply online Link for Gramir Dak Sevak Vacancy.
- Fill up the necessary details like DOB,Gender, mobile no etc.
- Pay the application fee via online or through net banking options. To pay physically, one needs to visit any Head Post Office in India.
- Click on submit for the final submission of your form.
- Print out your registration form to keep it as a record.
Note: If you forget your application number then you can get it back by clicking on “Forgot Registration” option.
- Fee can be paid both online/ offline as per the feasibility using the Registration number . For offline, visit the nearest/any Head Post of India. For online, one can reside to debit card/credit card, Net banking, or any other online mode of payment viz. phone/ mobile banking.
- The fee details/ charges are as follows:
- OBC- Rs 100
- OC- Rs 100
- EWS man- Rs 100
- Trans-man-Rs 100
- Female- No fee
- Trans- female- No fee
Jharkhand GDS Selection Procedure
1) It will be done as per the automatically generated merit list.
2) If a person has a higher qualification as compared to someone with only 10th pass certificate, no such special preference would be given to the person acquiring higher degree in qualification.
3) Only 10th marks as a percentage to 4 decimal places would be the only criteria for selection.
4) While applying, one has to keep in mind that his/her score has to be only submitted in marks form and not in Grades/Point form. If your score is in the Grade form, one has to convert it into marks:
Converting Formula- (Grades/Points X 9.5)/100
5) If there is a tie, then the tie breaker rule will be :
higher DOB> ST Trans woman>ST female> SC Trans woman > SC female>OBC Trans woman > OBC female >EWS Trans woman >EWS female > UR Trans female > UR female >…..>UR Male.
6) One can apply for twenty posts at maximum and gets selected as per the most meritorious post according to his/her qualification for the post.
The Minimum TRCA to be paid are given as follows:
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 hrs/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hrs/ Level 2 in TRCA Slab|
|BPM||Rs 12000||Rs 14500|
|ABPM/DAK SEVAK||Rs 10000||Rs 12000|
Jharkhand GDS Recruitment 2021- Details
|Department name:||INDIA POST|
|Circle Name||Jharkhand Post Circle|
|Starting date for application||To Be Notified|
|Closing date/ Deadline||To Be Notified|
|Posts available||Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmater, GDS|
|Education (mandatory)||Class 10th Pass with passing in English, Maths, local language(compulsory) Basic computer knowledge|
|Eligibility||18 – 40 years|
|Application link||www.appost.in, www.indiapost.gov.in|
|Application fee||Rs 100( for OBC/ST/SC/UR Male) Rs 0 (for all female, trans- female)|
|Selection Process||Automatically generated merit list|
|Salary||Rs 14500 (level 2 for BPM) Rs 12000( level 2 for ABPM)|
Important Links for References
|Official Notification||Available Soon|
|Registration Link||Available Soon|
|Online Fee Payment Link||Available Soon|
|Forget Registration/ Fee ID||–|
|Change of Mobile Number||–|
- Reference helpline number: 0651-2480421