HSSC Police Constable Online Application Form 2022 (Released): At the starting of the year 2022 here comes good news for the job seekers that the Haryana police department and Haryana staff selection commission(HSSC) has released the notification to recruit the candidates for the post of general duty (males/females) constables and HAP DURGA-1 for 12 passed females ( Advt No. 04/2020). HSSC Haryana Police Constable Online Form 2022 filling procedure has been started from January 11 2021 to February 10, 2021. Interested candidate needs to apply via online mode before the last date after fulfilling the recruitment criteria.
HSSC Haryana Police Constable Online Form 2022
Given below the article we place the important links of HSSC Police constable 2022. Candidates can check official notification, official dates, Applying procedure, eligibility, selection procedure, etc. Read the post attentively before applying for the same.
Latest update: HSSC Department has released the vacancies to fill 7298 constable posts for males and females. Candidates need to apply before 10th February 2021.
HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2022: Details
|Name of the Organisation||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the post||Police Constable|
|Application starting date||January 11, 2021|
|Application last date||February 10, 2021|
|Number of vacancies||7298|
|Location of job||Haryana|
|Selection procedure||Computer-Based Test (CBT)|
Physical Screening Test (PST)
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
Candidates in order to apply for Haryana police constable recruitment note down these important dates given in the tabular form.
|Commencement of application||January /11 /2021|
|Examination date||27th/ March /2021 28th/ March/ 2021|
|Admit Card||To Be Notified|
|Answer Keys||To Be Notified|
HSSC Constable Recruitment 2022- Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||Number of post(7298)|
|Male Constable(general duty)||5500|
|female constable(general duty)||1100|
|female constable HAP (Durga- 1)||698|
|Name of the post||Unreserved||SC||EWS||BCA||BCB||ESM|
|Male constable(general duty)||1980||990||550||770||440||385||110||110||165||5500|
|Female constable(general duty)||396||198||110||154||88||77||22||22||33||1100|
|Female constable HAP (Durga- 1)||252||125||70||97||56||49||14||14||21||698|
HSSC Constable Recruitment 2022- Eligibility
Age criteria- (fulfill on 01 December 2020)
Candidate Age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 15 years on the first day of the notification.
- The candidate should have completed class 12th or its equivalent from an authorized institution or university.
- Candidate should have a Hindi or Sanskrit subject in 10th (SSC) or considered on higher qualification.
It is mandatory for the candidate to qualify for their physical measurement test for the final selection. This is the third round of recruitment candidates who qualify for the CBT and a physical screening round has been called for this round. the authoritative standards set for this set are given below.
- Un-Reserved Category – (170 cm)
- Reserved(st/sc/obc) Category – (168 cm)
- Chest – (83 Cm) Un-expanded to (87 cm) expanded with an expansion of (04 Cm) min.
- (81 Cm) un-expanded to (85 cm) expanded with an expansion of (4 Cm) min for Reserved category.
Female is exempted from chest measurnment.
- Unreserved category (general)- 158 cm
- Reserved category (obc/st/sc)- 156 cm
HSSC Police Constable 2022-Application Fees Structure
Applicants before applying for the HSSP Constable job must review the fee details. Each category has a different fee structure, so submit the respective fees according to your category. Make sure that you should have your original cast certificate to get relaxations in fees.
- Candidates who are not the resident of Haryana either male or female. they have to pay Rs 100/-
- Female candidates from Haryana have to pay Rs 50/-
- Male candidates belong to the reserved category(sc/bc/ews)of Haryana have to pay Rs 25/-
- Female candidates belong to the reserved category(sc/bc/ews)of Haryana have to pay RS 13/-
- Candidate belongs to ews/bc/sc from Haryana are exempted from any fees(nil)
HSSC Police Constable 2022- Latest Exam Pattern
To qualify for any exam the pattern and syllabus of that particular exam should be fixed in mind. according to the syllabus, candidates must start their preparation in a dedicated manner. However, we talk about the HSSC Constable exam in which each question carries 0.80 marks and candidate is free to pay any palanty of incorrect answer (no negative marking). The candidate has to attempt 100 questions in a given time frame of 1hr 30 minutes. HSSC Exam authority conducts the exam in both Hindi and English so it is good for the candidate to select their language preference as per comfortability.
|Exam Subjects||Questions to be asked||Marks per question||Total time|
Other relevant fields/trades etc.
Basic knowledge of computer(10 questions)
|100 questions||0.80 marks per question||1.05 hours|
HSSC Constable 2022- Physical Screening Test (PST)
The Physical screening test is the second round of this recruitment. A candidate who has passed in CBT test where his knowledge is checked in this round candidate efficiency and fitness will be checked. The PST test is qualifying in nature but mandatory for the further recruitment procedure. the standard that follows for this test is given below.
|Particulars||Distance for testing endurance||Time(qualifying)|
|Male||2.5 km||12 minutes|
|Female||1 km||6 minutes|
|Retired service man||1 km||5 minutes|
HSSC Police Constable 2022- Weightage in Selection
|Physical Screening Test (PST)||Qualifying nature|
|Physical Measurement Test(PMT)||Qualifying nature|
Steps to Apply Online for HSSC Constable Recruitment 2022
- Candidates who are interested and eligible for the HSSC Recruitment 2022 can visit the HSSC Portal hssc.gov.in to apply for the post of constable.
- The official home page will open in front of you thereby move the cursor down and click on the APPLY ONLINE link.
- Then you will be redirected to the advertisement page where the candidate has to find HSSC Police constable recruitment 2022( advt. 4/20)
- The candidate has to fill in the details in the application form as per your matric certificates.
- Check the preview page carefully before the submission of respective fees.
- Submit the fees according to your category through your payment gateway.
- Submit the application and try to write application no. and password in paper or take a print out of the page for the further selection process.
Documents to be Uploaded
- Scanned copy of matriculation certificate.
- Scanned copy of ESM/EWS/SC/BCA/DESM along with state domicile certificate.
- Candidate photograph with signature
- Scaned copy of documents of higher qualification and experience certificates.
HSSC Police constable Application 2022 Apply Here(Active Now)
Official Notification 2022 Download Here
HSSC Police Constable Recruitment- Frequently Asked Questions
The starting date to apply through online mode is 11 January 2021 and application ends on 10 February 2021.
The admit card will release before 15-20 days prior to examination. The date of the HHSC Constable examination is 27th/28th March 2021.