Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021: Indian Coast Guard has released the GD/DB/Yantrik Posts online application forms for the interested candidates to join it. Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, published the recruitment notification for the recruitment of Navik (General Duty/DB/Yantrik). As per the latest recruitment notification of the Indian Coast Guard, a total of 350 vacancies are available under 10+2 ENTRY – 02/2022 Batch across India.
If joining a challenging job is your dream then the Indian Coast guard is the right place for you. Many job seekers wait for the release of recruitment notification from the coast guard so they could apply for it. For the ease of the aspirants here we have compiled the information about the Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021.
The online application submission process to apply for the vacant posts in the Indian Coat Guard has been started from 2 July 2021. The last date for submitting the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD online application is 16 July 2021. The table given below has more and quick information about Coast Guard Navik GD Online Form 2021.
Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021: An Overview
|Recruitment Organisation||Indian Coast Guard|
|Concerned Ministry||Ministry of Defence|
|Post name||Navik (General Duty), DB, Yantrik|
|Number Of Available Vacancies||350|
|Application Submission will start from||02 July 2021|
|Last Date to apply for the vacancies||16 July 2021|
|Official Website To apply||https://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
To apply for the vacant posts in Indian coast guard posts for Navik the recruitment organization will accept online applications only. No offline applications will be accepted. The online applications will be available online for the applicants on 16th July 2021.
Sarkari Naukari: UPSC NDA-2 Online Application Form 2021
It is suggested to the candidates to apply for the vacancies as early as possible. The last date to apply for the vacancies is 16th July 2021. If you are interested to apply for the available vacancies then do not wait for the last date to apply. Here we have given a table that contains the important dates related to Coast Guard Recruitment 2021.
Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Date Of Application Form Release||2 July 2021|
|Application Submission Process will start||2 July 2021|
|Last Date to apply for the vacancies||16 July 2021|
|Admit Card will be released||10 weeks before the exam day|
|Exam Will be conducted||August 2021|
Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment Zones
Here have a look at the vacancies available with Coast Guard for the Navik post. According to the notification for the recruitment, there are 350 vacancies available in the department. For the recruitment of the Narvik on the coast guard, a total of 6 recruitments zones are identified. Under these recruitment ones, Coast Guard Navik GD recruitment process will take place. Look at the table given below to know about the states and the recruitment zones for this process;
|Recruitment Zones||States where candidates residing|
|Northern Zone||Uttarakhand, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana (other than NCR District’s) and Union Territory of Chandigarh, Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh, Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan|
|East Zone||Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh|
|West Zone||Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Goa, Maharashtra, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Karnataka|
|Andaman & Nicobar Zone||Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
According to the released notification, the total available vacancies for the navik posts are 350. As per the rule, the vacant posts will be divided for the candidates from reserved and unreserved categories. Here have a look at the vacant posts available category wise;
Total Vacancy : 350 Post
|Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
Apply for Govt. Job: DSSSB Assistant Grade 1 Online Form 2021
Salary For Selected Candidates
Selected candidates will be entitled to get the basic pay of Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on the nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulations at the time of joining.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For Coast Guard Navik GD
It is a must for all the candidates to know about the required eligibility to apply for the vacant posts of Navik available coast guard. If your qualification and age limit will not match the required one then your application form will get rejected. For your ease here we have compiled the detailed information about eligibility criteria for coast guard navik recruitment 2021.
Age And Other Criteria
- The released vacancies of Navik are for male candidates only.
- The minimum age of the candidates to apply for the vacancies is 18 years.
- The maximum age to apply for the vacant posts is 22 years.
- Candidate belonging to reserved categories will get the relaxation in the upper age limit. As per the rules, the age relaxation of 5 years and 3 years will be given to the candidates from SC/ST and OBC candidates respectively.
- To apply for the vacant posts the minimum required educational qualification is 10+2. Applicant must have scored 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 with Physics and Maths from the recognized education board.
- To the candidates from SC/ST category a relaxation of 5% marks will be given in the aggregate marks.
- Applicants with outstanding sports record at the National level and that have secured 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any filed event at the Inter-State National Championship or Open National Championship will also be eligible to get relaxation 0f 5% marks in 10+2.
- Indian Coast Guard will not accept the applications from the candidates who have cleared 10+2 from any “Open School” institutions which are not recognized by AICTE/ Government.
How to Apply for the Coast Guard Navik Posts Recruitment 2021
Now you know about the required eligibility criteria to apply for the vacant posts. So here are the steps that you would need to follow to apply for the vacant posts. Remember the department will accept only the online application form which will available from 16 July 2021.
- First of all, you will have to visit the official website to apply for the vacant posts. Here is the URL; www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Now you can click on the “Opportunity” tab.
- Here you will find Navik (GD/DG/Yatrik) 2/2022 batch recruitment link, click on it.
- Select the post to apply for (Navik General Duty).
- Click on the “I Agree” tab and the application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill all the details in the compulsory fields with correct information.
- Upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature in jpg format.
- Read the filled application form before submitting it.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- On submission of applications, an application number will be generated and this number should be retained for further references. Do not forget to take a print out of the application form for further references.
Selection Process For Coast Guard Navik
The application submission to apply for the vacancies will get concluded on 16 July 2021. Here is the selection process set by the coast guard for the vacancies of Navik.
- The online applications will be sorted out based on recruitment centers.
- The application form will get shortlisted based on the percentage of the candidates in 10+2. As of now the cut off marks are 50% to apply for the vacancies but based on the number of applicants the same can be increased.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for the written examination conducted by the Coast Guard for Navik Recruitment 2021. The written test will be having objective type question. The questions will be based on the 10+2 syllabus of Maths, basic Chemistry, English and Physics.
- After qualifying the written test the candidates will appear into PFT (Physical Fitness Test). PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups and 10 push-ups.
- After this, the list of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the official website of Indian Coast guard. The final selection of the candidates will depend on the medical examination held on INS Chinkara and document verification.
Coast Guard Navik Recruitment Documents Required
Candidates will have to show the following documents (original plus attested photocopies) at the time of scrutiny;
- Class 10th certificate and mark sheet
- Class 12th certificate and mark sheet
- Admit card (3 copies) with recent passport-sized photograph affixed
- Caste certificate
- Caste/ income certificate for EWS candidates
- Identity proof such as Driving License, passport, Pan Card, Aadhar card/ Voter Card, etc.
- Domicile (PRC in case of candidates from Assam)
- 10 recent passport-sized colored photographs with a blue background.
Admit Card for Navik Post in Indian Coast Guard
The officials will release the admit card online for the applicants. The Admit Card will be released online and candidates can download it from the official website of Coast Guard. The hall ticket is an essential document and without it, you will not be to take the examination. The admit card will be released 10 days before the written exam.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
The minimum height of the candidates is 157 cm to apply for the vacancies. the candidates from hilly areas will get relaxation in height. Along with this, the eyesight should be 6/6.
The result of the vacancies will be released in September 2021 online.
It is expected that the training of the candidates will start from October 2021.