Allahabad State University Result 2024: Professor Rajendra Singh (Rajju Bhaiya) University, Prayagraj, is formerly known as Allahabad State University. The university exam for UG/PG were held as per the academic year. The exam is conducted by the university in Annual /Semester mode. There is good news for the students who already completed the Semester Exam and have been waiting for their results for so long. The university has announced the result online whose direct link is shared below on this page.
Allahabad State University Result 2024
Allahabad State University is going to announce the results of BA, BSc, BCOM, MA, MSC, and M.COM Part 1 2 3 Exam Result 2024 on its official website. The results of some courses have not yet come. The result is declared only online on the university’s official website. i.e. www.prsuprayagraj.in
ASU Result 2024 B.A B.Sc B.Com
Allahabad State University is going to announce its pending results of BA, BSc, and B.Com (I, II, III) yr in November on its official website. The candidate is required to download their results from the official website.
Steps to check Allahabad State University Results 2024
- Visit the official website of Allahabad State University(ASU).
- Click on the “Check Result”.
- Select the semester/year of your result.
- Select the course of your result.
- Enter your Enrollment number/Roll number.
- Enter the Captcha code.
- Search for your details.
- The result will be displayed on your screen.
- Download or save for future use.
Details Present on ASU 2024 Result- BA B.Sc B.Com
The student must go through with the details of the result. The student must cross-check the details, if there is any mismatch with the details like name, Roll no .etc. .They immediately contact the official or board controller.
- Student’s Registration number/Roll number.
- Name of the candidate.
- Student’s Date of birth(DOB).
- Parents’ name of the candidate.
- Separate marks for each subject.
- Total marks obtained by the student.
- Result status (pass/fail).
- Date of Result declaration.
- Photograph of the candidate.
Revaluation Form (ASU) 2024 BA BSc BCom
The Revaluation form is for the students who are not satisfied with their result either they did not score good marks or they failed in the exam. The students need not worry; the university allows students to improve their scores by revaluation, as these students give the paper again by paying subject fees as decided by the university after the declaration of the result. The revaluation form is made available on the official website. Scrutiny/Rechecking of the answer sheet takes at least 20-30 days.
How do you apply for revaluation for Allahabad State University’s result?
- Visit the official website of the Allahabad State University 2024.
- Now, find the revaluation form.
- Select the stream for which you want to apply.
- Fill in all the required details (Roll no, Candidate name, etc.)
- After entering all necessary details, pay that subject’s fees for the Re-Check or Back exam.
- After paying the fees, click on the submit button.
- After submitting the fees, take the printout of that application for further process.
The candidate is required to fill out the form within seven days or more after the declaration of the result directed by the officials. The mode of application is decided by the university as it may be online, offline, or both.
Allahabad State University 2023-List of Departments
This is the list of departments offered by the university. Students who want to be admitted to various UG/PG courses under these departments can be admitted to this university by taking an entrance exam.
- Department of Education
- Department of Engineering
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Medical Science
- Department of Law Study
- Department of Science
- Department of Ayurveda
- Department of Commerce and Management
- Department of Languages
- Department of Arts
- Department of Social Science.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the mode of the Allahabad State University Result declaration?
The mode of result declaration is online; candidates can not see their results in offline mode.
What information is required to check the result?
Candidate should fill in their Roll number and date of birth to check their result.
If there is any technical issue on the official website, can I check my result from any other source?
If there is any technical issue with the website candidate can try again after some time until the issue gets resolved and there is no other mode to check the result.
When will the Revaluation form date come?
The university announces the Revaluation form date after the declaration of the result. The candidate is required to fill revaluation form within a time limit mentioned by the official on their official website.